The Vile Start

I don't want to make this seem too sad, but I'll get straight to the point. My name is Epin, when I was a child at the age of 6, I lived on a far but peaceful planet called Lapel. I had a sister named Rene who was taken from my family by an evil madman named Commander Fellin. A ruthless, cold hearted, mercenary who only wants to conquer everything. He killed my mother and when my father went to get him, he vanished. He began to blow up my planet but I managed to get out of there alive. After I managed to escape, I was sent to a very distant planet that not even the Commander could find me and crash landed on it to the point where not even the shuttle I was on could be fixed. Years pass by as I am now 18 years old and not only managing to survive on the food supply that was still fresh from the destroyed shuttle, but I've been training on this limbo-like planet called Shote. 

               As I finally feel ready to get off this forsaken planet, I make myself a torch from the black, decayed trees and begin to look for anything useful to leaving. As I continue to walk through the black echoing forest, I hear sounds in the night, calling my name in such an eerie manner. "Be quiet already"! I yelled. "Don't you have anything better to do", but the sounds got louder. I ran, trying to void out the sounds that made me uncomfortable but then I tripped over a rock and fell on my face. Trying to get up and regain consciousness, I begin to see a cave with lights of fire that shine like a burning star. As I begin to walk towards the entrance. I start to see what looks like an abandoned ship inside with pieces scattered everywhere. 

               "Finally, a way out of here" I said. Knowing that my dad used to teach me how to fix things, I got straight to work. I gathered the scattered pieces and began crafting, building, and putting together all the scraps of metal back onto the ship. "Almost done", I said. That's when I heard a screech coming from the entrance and immediately stopped fixing the ship, got behind it, and put out the torch I had lighted. As the echoes of the horrifying sound began to increase higher and louder, I tried to cover my mouth but when I looked at what was not even considered "human". I felt such a pain in my stomach that wanted to either barf or scream my lungs out. 

               The figure I saw was a tall crooked creature with long arms and a harmful gaze. It seemed like it was a women but its face was way out of order. Just when I almost lost my mind, a small creature that looked like a mouse crawled its way towards the tall disfigured women and began to stop and look at her. Right when I thought It was harmless, the tall figure swooped up the mouse with blazing speeds and ate it violently without leaving even bones to scatter around the desolate floor. I was scared from head to toe and nonetheless, ready to get the ship up and running so I could escape. So I lit up the torch and chucked it as hard as I could out the cave, the disfigured women looked my way and there was a moment of silence. No sound could be heard until a few seconds after the women finally turned around and went out the cave to go after the torch I threw. "Dear god that was way too close", I said. I have never seen that women in my entire life on Shote and just thinking about how I could've been that mouse just now made me terrified.