Teacher!Erwin X Reader Lemon One-Shot

What did you ever do to end up in this hell? That's right, your were born. You were currently sitting in Language class, looking out the window. It was winter outside...You liked to watch the snow fall to the ground. The only reason you wanted go to Language was because of the teacher, Mr.Smith. You have never seen a man like this before. He was down right sexy as hell. He was about 6'2 and muscular. And those gorgeous eyebrows. You couldn't help it, just the thought of him turned you on. You wanted his dick, and you wanted it bad. But a relationship between you two not happen because hes your teacher, and your nothing but a student. You wanted to be with him more then anything. You can just imagine his hot sweaty body on top of yours, rocking back and forth, ready to c-.

"(F/N), Are you even paying attention to the lesson?" Mr. Smith asked you with one of his gorgeous eyebrows raised.

"Um, sorry Mr. Smith......" You said looking down at the floor, blushing a little.

"Well, here you go," He said handing you a detention slip. "I'll be seeing you after school in my classroom."

When you reached for the slip you hand touched his. You instantly blushed. Imagine what those hands could do to your gentle body.

RING

You silently left the class went to 7th period. As you walked you continued to think dirty thoughts about Mr. Smith......

Was it bad you wouldn't wait till after school? ;)

●●●●●After School●●●●●

You walked down the hallway to Mr.Smith's classroom. It was all the way down at the other end of the hall. The lights were off and the only light was from the window. It was kinda creepy..... You finally arrived at the classroom. You gently knocked on the door.

"Come in." You heard his deep sexy voice call out from behind the door. Oh god.....

You opened the door and walked in closing it behind you.

"Oh Yeah, Afternoon (F/N), take a seat anywhere. You can work on your homework" He said and continued to work on hood computer.

You sat down at the seat nearest to the window. You took out todays homework and stated on it. After about ten minutes of doing work Mr.Smith called out to you.

"(F/N), Could you come here? I need help grading these tests." he said standing up out of his chair.

"Sure Mr.Smith" You said getting up and walking towards the sexy man.

You got up to the desk and to felt to large hands push you on to the desk and a hot voice at your ears.

"You have no idea how bad i want you (F/N)." Mr. Smith said sending a lick to your ear.

"Mr. Smith.." You said in a moan.

"I can tell you want me too, i see the way you clench your legs in class and blush when you see me, I find that incredibly sexy (F/N)." He said grinding against you.

You let out a moan.."Mr. Smith~"

He pushed all the stuff of his desk and pushed you on it, stomach side up. "Call me Erwin" He said and started to unbutton your shirt.

He had successfully undid all of them making your (F/C) bra show.

"Cute....." he whispered. Pushing your shirt off your shoulders.

He unclipped your bra and your breast were free. He latched himself on one of your nipple and started to nibble. His other hand playing with the other.

"Erwinnn~" you moaned. This new feeling to you was the best you've ever experienced.

He stopped nibbling on your nipple and looked up at you a smirk on his lips....damn that was sexy.

He pulled your school skirt off and left you in your (F/C) underwear, which matched your bra, that was now on the floor, completely forgotten about.

He kissed down your stomach until he got to the waist line of your panties. He look his teeth and slid them down your legs. You were completely naked now.

He started to kiss your inner thighs and run his hands down your smooth legs. That's when his tongue ran along your wet sex.

"MmmmMmm" you tried to fight back a moan but you couldn't, it felt SO good.

He stopped licking you and pulled off all his clothes, so you were both completely naked. He got on top of you and slammed his hard 9inch inside of you.

"AHH!" you cried out in pain. It was new to you, and it hurt like fucking hell.

"Shhh.....its OK." He said kissing your forehead.

You waited for about 2 minutes before you nodded at him to continue. He stated to slam into you, rocking you guys back and forth.

"Erwin, harder!" you moaned in the lust of it all.

As you wished he did it harder. It felt so good. You were coming to a end.

"Erwin I'm gunna-" You couldn't even finish the sentence before you came. All you could see was white.

Erwin was slamming into you still, about to reach good peak. After a minute his cum shot inside if you and you moaned again.

He pulled you into a hug.

"I love you Erwin" You said once you both caught your breaths.

"I love you too, (F/N)...." Erwin said his blue eyes shinning down at your (E/C).

He ran his fingers through your (H/C) hair and pulled you in for a sweet kiss. Your first kiss......It was just with the man you wanted it with too. He pulled back and you cuddled into his chest, he looked at you teasingly.

"Same time Tomorrow? " he winked.