Chapter 01

It was going all smoothly. I've left my royalty life behind for a life of a normal teenage girl and I loved every second of it finally not worrying about what hairstyle I would wear today and just being me but Trixie doesn't understand at all. But I'm getting ahead of myself let me start at the begining where all the drama began. Hi I'm Christina Zenchenso or Selena as I am being called and this is the story of a coronation war between two sisters and the evil that can be unleashed.

                                                            CHRISTINA

 It was a normal day day well as normal as being a princess of a magical kingdom could be. You may think because I am a princess everything is done for me but no I have spell class, ballroom dancing classes and all other royally stuff, on top of it all just because I am the oldest twin I am meant to be queen in a month's time.

         "MUM! THE CATERERS NEED YOUR OPINION ON THE MENU FOR THE CORONATION?"

          "It's your coronation,darling," she said whilst descending down the stairs," You can do

           what ever you want." And she kissed me on my cheek.

Meet Queen Zenchenso, beautiful and talented woman and an envy of every woman in the land. Tall, pretty it's just what every girl desires.

         Now is time for my 'How to rule a Kingdom 101' but I am just going to my bedroom because I don't want to be queen and I don't think I am ready to be queen. What if I make mistakes .

        "CHRISTINA! OPEN UP! CHRISTINA!"

        "Okay, Okay I'm coming. Sheesh!"

        "It took you long enough, so what are you doing up here aren't you meant to be at your Kingdom

         class or something"

         "Very funny Trixie so whats in it today Flying Paint Bucket of Doom or Evil Magic Sprites what

          ever it is I am not in the mood for it."

And before I could think I have lifted Trixie without a spell, looks like all the extra witch practice is finally paying off. Now should I put her down or not. Naah!

        "Put ME DOWN!"

 In a split second I am also flying in the air I guess Trixie has Also been praticing.

       "Put me down Trixie!"

       "No you put me down!"

And then it happened...