The Forgotten Girl

Madison's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind. I decided to get on Youtube to see all the updates on my favorite beauty guru’s.

Of course when I scroll on YouTube all I see is Connor Franta. He’s everywhere now. Yes all the girls are crazy about him.. EXECPT ME!

Believe it or not, he and I use to be best-friends. It turned into something more until he threw it away.  we use to talk every single freaking day. We use to hang out as much as we could. We use to be so close that we couldn’t live without each other.

Key word use to.

We never talk anymore due to O2L. Which everyone knows about so I don't have to explain. But as soon as Youtube came into his life I was The Forgotten Girl.

As I was pondering upon this, I hear my door flung open and I see best friend standing there.  “MADDIE!!!!” She yelled as she tackled me with a bear hug. “Hiiii!” I shouted back at her. I giggled, she always knew how to brighten up your day.

“DID YOU SEE THAT PICTURE JC POSTED ON INSTAGRAM?!” Lucy yelled. Oh goodness here comes the fangirl attack. “Nooo! I’m not a stalker remember?!” I stated. “I’m dedicated Madison! There’s a huge difference. But I need him!! He would date me. Right?!  I’M HOT OKAY!?” Clearly she always worries about this. She loves JC more than anything. I was too out of it to care about this right now though. “Huh?” I said as I blanked out thinking about Connor.

She knew I had my thinking face on, so she of course had to know what was going on. “Mad, what are you thinking about??” She asked me impatiently.

~Flashback~

“MADDIE-BEAR!!” Connor shouted at the top of his lungs. He picked me up, kissed my cheek and spun me around. “Connor!” I blushed as he kissed my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck so viscously tight, I bet he couldn’t breathe. Everyone in the airport was just glaring at us. We didn’t give a single care.

I had to go visit family in Canada, I missed him so much. I hated being gone away from home that long and especially away from him.  “Babe let’s go get some food, go to the mall or anything you want to do!” He said eagerly. 

“Yay! Can we literally just go watch Netflix? We can put the fire place on and everything. If you want too Con.” I said hoping he would reply with a yes. “Heck yes I want some cuddle time with my girl too.”

I blushed yet again and just smiled. “Can we get food too? I’m starving Connor.” I asked. “Anything for you babe.” He replied

I giggled at him staring into his gorgeous green eyes. “I really missed you Madison.” He said staring into my blue eyes then pulled me into a tight hug. Once again I blushed, “I missed you too Connor.”

~

“MADISON!!!” Lucy yelled at me trying to get my attention. I knew she was ticked at me because I zoned out. I often did that a lot. All I can think about is the butthole and what he did to me.

I snapped out of it and finally answered Lucy’s question. “Connor.” I looked down at the floor trying not to cry.

 “How about we go get some food? Take your mind off of it?! Food always helps. She says with pure bliss thinking about food. That’s Lucy for you. “Fine but only if we can go to Panda Express.” I said smirking.

“Uh fine but that’s the third time this week.. We’re going to get so fat!” Lucy said jokingly. I just giggled as I grabbed the car keys and headed out the door.

~

“We’re here!” I said as we pulled in Panda Express. “FOOD!” Lucy shouted. “Let’s go!” I said as I flew my door open feeling the fresh fall breeze hit me. “I love fall!” I said with a gentle smile. “Me too but I love food even more so screw fall!” She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the restaurant. We sat down and looked over the menu.

I looked up from the menu and looked at Lucy she was staring at two guys at this other booth. I saw one and it looked exactly like Connor. I knew I had to be going crazy or something. She looked back at me with a discombobulated look on her face. “Is that..?” She didn’t want to say his name so she tried to just forget she ever asked that.

I looked at him, more like studied him. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his smile. As soon as I saw that smile I knew it was him. “Crap that’s Connor.” I wanted to just go crawl into a ball and cry. The guy who broke my heart was 10 feet away from me.