Jessica's Life

Jessica is a 16 year old girl who's mother recently got married by "Austin chane". Her mother doesn't have a clue what he does to her.
______________________________________________________
*Jessica Wakes Up and comes down stairs*.
Stepfather: "GoodMorning Jessica!"
Jessica: "GoodMorning"
Mom: "Your breakfast is on the table jess."
Jessica: "No thanks, I'm gonna go take my shower and head off to work."
Mom: "Well I have to go off to work, see you soon *Hugs & then kisses*."
Jessica: "Bye Mom".
Stepfather: "I have something in your room, come with me to go get it."
Jessica: "Ok *Walks up stairs with her stepfather".
Jessica: "Well What's the surprise?".
Stepfather: "there is none, *Slams her door shut and locks it".
Stepfather: *Pulls off his clothes*
Jessica: "What are you doing???".
Stepfather: *Pushes her on the bed and threatens to kill her if she tries to push him off*
Jessica: *Screams for help*
Stepfather: *Strips Jessica's clothes off, pushes her on the floor on her knees, & makes her suck his big d___
Jessica: *spits out skeet*
Stepfather: *Turns Her Over & Stick His d___ in her butt*
Jessica: *screams & yells stop*
mom: *Comes home early w/o them knowing & here's Jessica screaming*
Mom: *Bust in room and pauses at what she see's*
Jessica: "Mom!! Thank goodness you're here! I've never been happier to see you!!"
Mom: *Beats the hell out of the stepfather*
Jessica: *Runs to the kitchen and yells my life is ruined. I don't wanna have to deal with this! -Stabs herself-
Mom: *Runs to the kitchen to take the knife out of her chest carefully so it won't touch her heart, and patches it up*
Jessica: "I'm not a Virgin anymore mom. :( I feel awful"
Mom: Calls 911 Asap
-The cops come and arrest "Austin Chane" For The rape of Jessica & The name of Sex Affender- 67 Years of prison.
Jessica has gotten well and her life is better. She has learned to overcome what she's been through & could never be happier 🌾