October 25th

LEO

There he was, walking in the classroom. Beautiful silky black hair, muscular body, plumped reddish lips. It's like a dream that last forever.

"Hey!" The muscular boy said. "Do you have the answers to the homework- only asking because you're the smartest kid in the grade".

"Oh-oh sure.." Leo said softly while looking down".

"Great! Thanks bro" Tapping his shoulder.

Of course he's only talking to me for answers, Leo thought to himself.

"Y-yeah, no problem" he couldn't stop looking at his perfect muscular body. He was falling in love with him.

The black hair boy walks over to a group of friends.

What is this feeling.. Leo thought while biting on his bottom lip.

The bell rings finally, and Leo got up and rushed out of the door.
He doesn't have many friends since it's hard for him to communicate with others.
While walking to his locker, he glanced over and saw the perfectly built boy staring at him. He got shy and quickly went to his locker.
He heard footsteps follow behind him and turned around in shock.

"AHH, oh.. sorry you-you startled me a b-bit.."

"What?" The black haired boy said chuckling. "I'm just here for the answers on the homework.. sorry if I bothered you".

"Oh, r-right the  homework." he couldn't stop checking the muscular boy out.. and it was getting too obvious, so he quickly looked down.

"I never got your name." the muscular boy said.

Seriously, we've went to school with each other for YEARS and you still don't know my name?! He thought to himself.

"It's.. Leo.."

"Well Leo, I'm Jacob"

"Yes I kn... oh cool" he said catching himself.

"Once again, I'm sorry for bothering you, I just really need to pass this class"

"Maybe you should try studying, I'm not some type of go-to-person or-." he started to shake when he looked up at the boy. The expression on him was frightening.. too frightening. The tall handsome boy moved closer to the weakling, gripping him, pushing him against the locker.

"You will not disrespect me." He whispered in his ear. "I don't care about studying and all that other nerdy stuff.. I just want the fucking answers to the homework!"

Shivers went down Leo's spine, the heat between them got intense. He started to get hot and having short breaths.

"S-sorry..." he said softly. "I didn't mean to anger you" he tried to push the tall boy off of him, but the boy tightened his grip.

"The hell you are!" The tall boy snapped, adding more force into the grip.

Leo actually liked the way Jacob was gripping him. His face started to turn a pretty shade of pink. He tried once more to push the tall boy off of him. But it only made things worse. The tall boy grabbed and slammed him against the locker, knocking all the air out of Leo. A crowd started to form, and people started to record and take pictures.

"Please..*gasping for air* I just want to get to lunch.." Leo cried.

"Lunch~" Jacob mocked. He lifted up his right arm and aimed his hand towards Leo's neck. Leo quickly grabs his arm.

"STOP!" Leo yelled, causing a silence.

Jacob was embarrassed. He got mad and throws Leo to the ground and started to kick him.

"Don't yell at me again." he looked at Leo with evil in his eyes.

Leo's bottom lip started to quiver, and before you know it, big tears came running down his face. His eyes started to get red and poofy. The crowd grew louder and louder, making Leo break down. Jacob was still assaulting him in many ways. Leo couldn't take it anymore and started screaming like a maniac that broke out of an asylum. He screamed and screamed as the forceful hits kept coming. Blood started forming out of his head and the boy was near death. Finally, a group of people made there way through the crowd to stop the madness. One of them trying to pull the muscular boy away from the weakling. As one of them was calling the ambulance, the boy stopped breathing and was turning extremely pale. The ambulance arrived and he was rushed to the hospital.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" One of them said. "You could've killed him dumbass!"

"I don't give a care in the world!" Jacob snapped.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" The other said. "You were trying to kill him?!"

"NO! I wasn't trying to kill him.. I don't know.. I lost my temper.."

"Whatever.."

"I'm serious! I didn't intend to harm him."

"Yet, you still did."

"I'm sorry okay?! I didn't want to hurt him! I wasn't Thinking at the time! FUCK I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!"

"He seemed like a nice kid.. and you just had to beat him half to death."

"I'M FUCKING SORRY! You act like I wanted to!"

"You did..."

"Fuck off bitch.. I don't need your pity!"

"You must realize what you've done to that poor innocent boy.. you disgust me. You're a lowdown bastard!" The girl, along with the group, walked off.

The muscular boy scoffed at what she said.
Then walked the opposite way from them.

HELLO THERE! This is my first story so I'm very sorry if it doesn't make sense anyways I have a gay pun
Oh deer, i'm queer 😱
Sorry that was PUNNY to me :)