prologue

All I remembered was getting kidnapped by someone I couldn't see their face. I woke up In this strange room. And I saw this girl with brown hair and pigtails. I was really tired so I couldn't really describe her. She quickly told me "everybody is in the jym,come on!" We ran to the jym. I see some weird people I dont know and then I felt a pat on my back and a familiar voice said "Hajime I am glad to see you!". I turned around in shock of who it was. It was kazuichi souda. I was so confused "Why are you here?" I said. "I dont know all I remember is getting kidnapped-" he smiled with his sharp teeth.I glanced behind him and I saw the other survivors. I felt like sobbing but im to mature for crying I thought. "Guys look hajime!" Sonia said happily. We said our hellos but I went to talk to the pigtailed girl to say thank you. She was talking to this blue haired guy. I tapped her on the shoulder. And she turned around and said "do you wan-". Then I thought she was sad because her eyes wattered/teared up. And then a brown haired guy came over kinda short like a nagito jacket came over and said. "Hello im makoto!". The blue haired guy said "h-h-hi im shuichi" quitley and anxiously like he was anti-social.I decided to introduce myself "hi im hajime". The curtains opened and all are faces went blank. It was monokuma. "Did you guys have you're chit chat already?". "Well guess why you all are here?". I thought to my self no no no not another killing game-. "YES ANOTHER KILLING GAME" monokuma yelled amd snickered after. A red head girl started crying and fell to the ground. Everyone surrounded her witch I think made her feel more pressure. Sonia said something like "who's behind this-". My heart was pounding at that moment. Why was there a new killing game? Do we have to suffer this pain all over again? Ill lose my freinds this time? I thought to myself.  Then wr noticed it was already time for bed. I didnt get to know everybody but whatever.