Remembering

As I wake up to a bright sunny day, I can hear the birds chirping outside my window. I turn around to block the sun away from my eyes. As my pillow falls to the ground I hear Gon's voice saying my name. I become happy as I hear my friend chant out my name. I open my eyes to find Alluka trying to wake me up.

     I didn't want to wake up that bright summer morning. My sister sits in the living room watching tv as I start getting ready to shower. My fluffy hair is now drenched in water and soap. The soap stings my eyes and for a split second I remember what happy with the Chimera Ants along with Gon.

     I hardly ever think about Gon cause Alluka doesn't like seeing me sad. But right now I can't help but remember Gon's big smile. As I change into my clothes I start to cry remembering what had happened to Gon while he fought Neferpitou. I cry remembering when Gon left me.

     I put my shirt on but stop to wipe my tears of sadness before Alluka saw. I walked into the kitchen to see that Alluka pored a bowl of cereal for me. I eat breakfast while watching the News. I would watch the News every morning hoping to see something about Gon on the tv. I don't know why I always thought that I guess I was just hoping to hear Gon's voice or something.

     Alluka told me that Gon had texted me before I woke up. The moment she told me I ran, slipped and tripped just to get my phone. I read the message that Gon had sent me. All it had said was "Hey Killua how are things going for you? Not much has happened to me I talked to Ging only for a day after you left. Then he left so I'm just with Aunt Mito! I hope things are going well for you! I hope to see you soon!" I had told Gon that "Things are going well and I hope to see you soon too!" I didn't want Gon to message me though. I wanted him to call me so I can hear his voice.