Love is weird

We all have moment where you feel a crush or if you really care for some one. Sometimes to where your always thinking about them. But whenever you feel like you’re ready to tell them you start to thin the worst, like rejection. We all know we hate the feeling of rejection, it’s a horrible feeling. But if you’re lucky enough they’ll say yes, to where you feel like the luckiest person on earth. But sometimes when you feel it’s going perfect you notice thing you didn’t before. Sometimes once you break up with someone you feel like you had never really deserved that person or they didn’t deserve you. You choose to do something stupid that you later regret or you feel like you don’t belong anywhere and you only feel….depressed. To where you rather be dead than be alive. Am I the only person who feels like this? To where you just regret everything that you ever did. You regret trusting them…and showing them your love and secrets and basically everything. You think you can trust people but they end up stabbing you in the back and leaving you as if you’re nothing. This is when you really feel worthless as if you were just a toy and you never really had mattered. Anyways that’s the end of my rant/vent post I have just been feeling bad and more depressed than usual and I’ve really been trying to hold back my “urges” of hurting myself so I kind of stop eating and it helps me so I guess that’s all anyways bye.