Descriptions!

Description.

Name: Aria Nolan

Quirk: Earth/ Element Manipulation. She can manipulate the earth with no known effect to her own body, there is a suspicion that she has another but doesn't show it.

Age: 15 

Eyes: One gold one red.

Hair: Silver with black highlights it goes down to her waist. It is thick but looks very thin.

Pronouns: Gender fluid, Depends on how she’s feeling.

Clothes: It changes between her gender when she’s a girl she wears more tight clothes, she has a kind of E-boy E-Girl type clothes. 

Personality: She’s awkward and doesn’t like social interaction with people she isn’t used to. She gets angry very quickly and doesn’t like being around very many people. Once she gets used to you though there is no way of getting rid of her. She is very dependent on other people and gets scared when she can’t find any of her friends. She was born in Ireland and moved to Japan to go to UA high which is the best school for heroes in the world, her brother and siblings moved with her though they haven’t arrived yet.

Mental health: She has really bad depression which is part of why she relies on her friends to keep her from ending it. She has social anxiety, if she gets overwhelmed by people she automatically makes a wall between her and the people around her to calm down. She has slight PTSD from her past and trying to work with her quirk.

Body: She definitely has the body of a girl, which doesn’t help the diphoria she feels toward her body some days. She has a very predominant hourglass which when she is feminine she shows off as much as possible. She has really bad paranoia, she always thinks someone is after her but she hasn’t gone to see a therapist to get everything fixed. On her face she has very full lips and dimples on both sides.

Family: She has three siblings one boy two girls (In that order) And her dad and mother who aren’t usually home which leaves her and her brother to take care of their sisters so she doesn’t get much time with friends. 

Sexuality: she is pansexual.
Ps! Welcome to my new story! I don't know what to make it yet. Can you guys help? Also you can use my oc in a rp lol

Mark_D_Blood
kirishima_red_riot69
Alien_Queen_Mina
Izuku345
Shotot1329
Princex_Goddexx_15