New Girl

Grace's pov:

The first day of school, a new school

I first awoke, my eyelashes fluttered trying to clear the mist in my eyes, so i could see.

      I got courage to get up and get dressed, i walked downstairs to get breakfast.
    "Hey G-grace, h-how was your s-sleep?"  Bill said as he seen me waking down the stairs.
    "Hey bill, my sleep was great thanks for asking"

    After i ate and got my hair done, me and Bill walked to school. Once we got to school he went off with his own friends and i walked in alone.

(time skip to first period)
I walked into the class, a different smell hit my face, most of the seats were taken by different groups, i took a seat right in the front.
"Good morning everyone." I turned behind me to see the teacher. He looked kinda creepy for a math teacher but i didn't mind i was only there to learn, not judge.

    (After class, lunch time)

    I didn't have anyone to hang out with at lunch so i decided to go outside to the back.
    I only smoke just because i'm full of stress, i realized that smoking doesn't do shit for me but i don't care.

Rachel's pov:
   The bell rang and i sprung out of my seat, walking in the hallway i meet up with Kyra. Kyra has been my best friend for the two years that i've been here.
    "I heard someone got a little crush" Kyra looked at me giving me a little nudge.
     "Shut up Kyra!, i do not" Kyra and I went outside to meet up with our gang.
Our gang consists of 9 people including me, Kyra, Bill, Stanley, Eddie, Richie, Ben, Beverly and Mike. 
    "H-hey Rachel." I looked over to see Bill waving at me, I waved back seeing him blush. 
      "Hey Bill."
Everyone turned around to see me and Kyra, I hugged my best friend Eddie before i sat down.
   "Hey Eds, how was math class?" I asked eds in a seductive way.
"It was fine princess, how was gym class?" I didn't answer his question because he knew what i did in gym class.
"Uh guys where is Bev?"
We all looked towards the school to see bev talking some person.
"I'm pretty sure she's talking to the new girl." Richie stated. She was cute, she had short blackish blueish hair, glasses, her posture was very modern.
Beverly started walking over here with her.
"Hey guys i'd like you to meet Grace."
Everyone answer with a hi, but Bill answer with something different. "Hey sis." most of us turned to Grace and back to Bill.

(time skip to last period)
Kyra's pov:
Last period was my favorite since Rachel was in it, we always fool around in that class.
"Hey Rachel." I said as Rachel walked in the class. She smiled at me and said hi before sitting down, we both met Brooklyn second year of high school because she was in our art class. Our art class is filled with 30 students so it can be hard to breathe at sometimes.

"Good morning class" our art teacher says across the classroom. Rachel gave me the look of annoyance, i smiled at her and chuckled quietly. We both knew that this class was gonna be a shit show, our teacher told us what we had to do and what to do after we are done the first thing. Everyone started to work, My table was finished pretty quickly we were all done and waiting for the bell.

Rachel's pov:

Today was Friday which meant that my friend Kim was coming over for the night, coming to my house wasn't a good idea because my brother doesn't like us very much, but at least my dad was out for the weekend. During art class there was a knock on the door, it caught my attention, once i looked over i seen that it was eddie.

"Rachel-" i looked up from drawing. "someone is here to speak to you." I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the door eddies eyes met mine as he spoke. "Rachel would you and Kim want to go for a swim at the quarry after school?" I smiled widely and said yes.

The bell rang and everyone stumbled out the door. All of us gathered outside the front door, one by one. after everyone has made it outside we all walked towards the quarry, me, Kim and Beverly following behind the boys. The boys all stopped once we reached the edge of the cliff "who's first" Richie asked loudly.

      "I'll go" i said as i started to take off my shirt, the boys all turned around not realizing that me, Kim and Beverly had caught up to them. i ran towards the edge walking off like it was nothing for me, the air hitting my face the whole way down. as i hit the water i felt myself sink down farther and farther until i reached the bottom of the big lake. As i reached the surface i watched the rest of the gang drop down splashing me with water.

       I didn't realize that the bowers gang was watching us from a far, the bowers gang consists of four people, Henry bowers, Patrick Hocksetter, Victor Criss, and Reginald Huggins. Henry is the leader of the gang, and then followed by the rest. The only one who noticed me looking was Hocksetter. 

I was walking home from the quarry, when i heard someone walking behind me. I started waking faster, trying not to run. someone grabbed my arm and pulled me down, i hit my head off the ground then everything went black.

   "Hey princess wake up~." I heard someone calling me from my sleep, I opened my eyes slowly to see Victor Criss. "Victor? Where am i?" I could hear him laughing. "You're at my house sweetheart, i'm gonna make you feel better." my eyes widen, "wha-" victor cut me off. "You hit your head i'm gonna help you."

__________________________________________
word count: 1020

Cliffhanger!!
A/N: this story was meant to be posted all together but i'm gonna do this one in parts like my others.