Fernando

I ran till I couldn't see the abandoned building anymore"ive been having dreams" I heard the melody in my mind..it's here my angle..but I kept running until I heard a growl I stumbled on a stick and I heard the growl get bigger *FLASH*

*What happened before that*
"JESSICA WAKE UP HUNNY,"I heard my mom yell "I'm coming mother!" I yelled back hi I'm  Jessica mendez and welcome to the side of unnatural humans it's on earth but inside out like the underworld but you turn it inside out,anyways I'm late for work I need to get back to reality. I spawned to the living room looking for my necklace my grandmother gave me I looked under the water table (it's made out of water instead of glass) bingo I quickly picked it up and put it on "hunny your gonna be late,"my mom said "I know I know I just need a granola bar and I'll be on my way mom," I said grabbing a granola bar saying bye to my mother,I spawned to my float it's like a car but it floats and drives by itself and talk and acts like a human it kinda has feelings too "good morning Amanda,"I said smiling at the front car "good morning jessica ready for work,"she said "sure is, take me there as quickly as possible, I remember that I have a meeting with the boss"I said remembering then panicking "at your service jessica,"she said flying up to the sky then sped away.
I made it to work I said bye to float and spawned to the front desk "hey Jessica,"noelia said "hey is the boss here?"I said nervously "surprisingly not yet"she said make me breathe out the air I had choking me because if I was late my head would be chopped off mentally "ok I'll be in my office give me a head shot if he's here,"I said smiling then spawning into my office I sat down and opened my computer and checked my emails 

Email from: BOSS (the boss name is Erik)

Hey jessica, I won't be here for the meeting no one knows but you and I need you to meet me  at the hell's of hall

That's weird why does the boss wants me to meet him at the hell of hall aka the most dangerous but elastic and powerful place I decided why not.
I spawned to my float " hello again jessica why so soon?" Amanda said curious "I need to go to the hell's of hall the boss need my there for some reason,"I said also curious "will surely take you there" Amanda said.

I arrived at the hell's of hall I told Amanda I'd be back then I spawned to the empty abandoned building also if you don't know the hell's of hall is an abandoned building it most likely looks like 5 buildings can fit in yea it's big I looked at my wrist and tapped it letting me see what I want (her wrist is like her phone like a projector) I clicked see through and looked around looking for my boss "JESSICA"i heard a familiar voice..my boss I turned around looking at my boss with this guy behind him he also looked familiar.."Fernando?"I said squinting my eyes "you've got that correct,hello there Jessica,"Fernando said with my boss in his arms with a space ball in his hand near Erik's face (Fernando has the power to open space balls and make everything space he can mostly kill with his powers I'll make a writing with each character about them) "what the fuck is going on Erik,"I said to my boss "J..jessica I'm so so sorry he forced me to bring you here pls forgive me,"he said breathing heavily,Fernando punched him then threw him to the ground "ERIK,"I said I spawned my grandmother sword in my hand I ran to Fernando and sledge the sword into him "AHHHHHHGHHHHH,"Fernando yelled I looked around looking for Erik to get out but I couldn't seem to find him I heard a growl in a shadow...uh oh..
I ran till I couldn't see the abandoned building anymore.."I've been having dreams" I heard the melody in my mind..it's here my angle..but I kept running until I heard a growl I stumbled on a stick and I heard the growl get bigger...