~

"Hey, babe."
Eren's nose wrinkled slightly in disgust, not at all impressed by the nickname given just then. Currently, the brunette with the amazingly green-gray eyes was at a bar, the typical pick-up scene. The kid had just turned 21, and his buddies decided to drag him out of the house and to a shabby looking pub to get wasted. Unfortunately, Eren wasn't quite as fast a drinker as them, so he was left behind. They were all so shitfaced out of their minds, most of them abandoned him at the counter, and ran off to only god-know's-where.  Right now, the young man was being hit on by some creep. He had a gross smell on him, something like cigarette smoke and tequila. His words were slurred, and his demeanor was sluggish. Definitely intoxicated.
Eren scooched slightly in his seat, excruciatingly uncomfortable because of him. The guy simply grinned, leaning closer in. Eren flinched a little.
Suddenly, a light cough was heard from behind Eren. A hand rested itself on the brunette's shoulder.
"Hey you. So this is where you went off to."
Eren turned, facing a stoic-faced, but utterly handsome man. He had black hair, which cut in an army style, and dull grey eyes that showed little sign of emotion. However, his mouth was twisted in a scowl, as if saying to that pervert, 'Back the fuck off, you bitch.'
Eren released a short breath in relief. Yes, he'd go with Mr. No-Emotion's plan. The old guy got up, moving down to the other end of the bar. Levi smirked. Just another hard night's work of saving lovley damsels in distress.
 After a few moments of silence, Eren spoke up. "Thanks. Ya know.. For stepping in."
"No problem." Levi took a seat beside the brunette he had just helped out. He ordered a drink while he was at it.  "So, what's your name?" 
"Eren. Yours?" He smiled, taking a small sip of a drink that was already in his hands.
"Levi," He replied, tugging his own drink closer to him once the bartender had made it and handed it to him.

That had been 2 years ago.
Eren yawned, opening his eyes. Everything was slightly blurry, but nontheless he was able to see exactly where he was. The brunette was in the raven's arms, who was still asleep. Eren smiled, loving the warm  embrace from his boyfriend. How they had met was unconventional, original, and made a completely unbreakable bond between the two. Levi would protect Eren from anyone or anything, be it a creep at a bar  or a titan on the battlefield.
And Eren would most certainly not complain about being saved by his short, neat-freak knight in leather boots.