chapter 1

Hi hello, I'm Y/n.
To begin with, i'm seventeen years young. I go to a weird rich kid private school called, Sint-Anne. Let me explain why this school is weird.

So, this is a school where you learn to dance, you have 3 options: hip hop, Ballet and Jazz.

I chose ballet. I did ballet when I was 7 until I was 12, so now im kinda better then the rest hehe...

At the same time it's an art school, I love drawing, painting ect. That's just really cool...

But they didn't think that art and dance was enough cause we also have to master an instrument. I chose guitar.

So yeah, we work our asses off and our school is weird.

Did I already mention that most of the kids in this school can be adopted? No? Well, now you know.

Now let's get started with this story.

"Y/n is baaack" I hear Mason yell. Two seconds later Brittany gives me a hug en and we both fall on the ground laughing. "I'm so happy to be back! Italy was amazing! I made beautiful paintings, I'm going to miss Emma" I say as I get up.

Now mason comes and gives me a hug, "I'd like to say that you grew up but you didn't" he chuckles.

I sigh, "where's Mia and Ellie?" I ask, "I don't know" Brittany answers. Brittany and I always have been besties.

"Lets go back to our room, roommate" Brittany says, yeah we share a room. "Bye mason! Ily" "bye chicks" he says with a wink. Britt and I laugh and go to our room.

"Do you think that Brad and Kreisha Shana's relationship is PR?" I ask while I enter the elevator.

"Of course! My man would never cheat on me!" Britt answers while she presses the button to the 3rd floor.

We both laugh, and chat a bit. The elevator opens, when I open the door it smells like Britt's perfume.

"Britt it smells like your perfume" I say as I pinch my nose. We both start singing (yelling) Perfume from New ope club. I

our room is really small, we wanted it that way so we could have more money to go on vacation.

I get into my bed and take the laptop to watch some Netflix. Now I'm bored so I take my phone.

I go to twitter after seeing a "cute" picture of Brad and Kreisha. The picture just wants to make me puke.

I wanna die after seeing this picture, Brad looks so forced an sad even with a smile on his face. Kreisha stop stikking out ur butt. You anoying bitch.

I put my phone down and go to the store to get Britt and I some noodles.

After we ate we go searching Mia and Ellie, after asking around they are apparently not home from vacation yet.

When we get back in our room take my phone and scroll thru the notifications.

892 retweets        500 comments

I open the comment section and smile at the comments.

Bradsmine: poor baby

Bradluvesme: get away from Brad! He's mine!

And more like that.

You know when in your notifications you see Brads profile picture and you know it's just a fan account but you always hope he may noticed you?

I sigh and press on the notification.

First chapter, kinda short idk.
Dont forget to follow my insta: fan_fics_the_vamps
Love y'all, xxx