The beginging?🐺

My name is Y/N I recently moved to Korea since my dad works for JYP entertainment, I don't know what it's about apparently it's kpop but I'm not that bothered with kpop but I like BTS and day6 and apparently day6 is part of JYP sooo...
I go to a school near Seoul called school craven , I have made great new friends here and the hardest thing was I had to make a korean name so let me refraze that ..............
Hello my name is Y/N I have been at this school for about 5 months and I know a lot of Korean since I have been studying it really hard not to mention I were learning it when I lived in England.
(DADS POV)
since I work at JYP we recently released a new band called stray kids I keep telling Y/n to listen to them but she never does I guess she's not that bothered about my job , I know how crazy she goes with Kpop (especially BTS) so I'm thinking of taking stray kids to her school for a proformance , Finally Y/n meet them since she never wants to come to my work she just sits and watches kdramas all the time .
(Back to Y/n's POV)
It was a normal Friday morning except today was the 15th of March my birthday my dad woke me up at 6 to breakfast in bed honestly I love my dad millions "HAPPY BIRTHDAY min Y/n" my dad shouts as I shoot up from an amazing dream I swear I had a heart attack ,
James came in singing "(happy birthday"

my brother is getting really good at korean , I'm teaching him a lot of words since it's easer to lern korean from people who know it , I tend to talk to James in korean but not all the time since it's good I should remember my native language ,

"고맙습니다" (Thankyou) I say grabbing the food and eating like a pig that's never eaten ,

I get changed into ripped black pants my English shirt that's a bergandie colour I put my hair into a half up half down and curl it I put a pink Mac lipstick on along with some light nude eye shadow , my vans, and by black long cote , I put on my moms favorite bracelet on and leave the house listing to stray kids My pace , before you say 'I thought you didn't listen to them'okay I don't... I just like this song I know my dad told me to go to his job to see them but tbh there not my fancy.
I get to school and see ka-mi rae, Kim lola, soya, Kiki , elle, and my English friend Alice but we call her lee ali well I call her Alice Hahahaha .
We get in to first lesson and wait for the head to announce the first lesson I talk to kim lola"you okay?" She said asking me if I'm okay obviously I still get stuck with my Korean but she knows English as well so I feel comfortable if I get stuck "yes"

I said "cheer up , your birthday to day " she says in English I smile at the fact she's trying so hard to learn English she stands up and claps her hands

" EVERYONE..... 생일 축하합니다" she starts clapping singing to me I hide my face in embarrassment not able to speak a word

I start saying just then we hear the principle turning on the mic so we all get quite "lesson one ....." and screams into the mic everyone starts to laugh , I have no clue what's happening.

(Dads POV)

Me and the stray kids boys arrive at school , we go to the head teachers office "okay who wants to speed into the mic first " I say in Korean "Woojin" they all insisted since he's the oldest "lesson one AHHH!"
(Y/NPOV)
It happens for 2 lessons .
We were just about to start lesson 3 we Hurd to mic turn on we all get ready to hear what's next .............."안녕 stray kids 입니다 " wait the stray kids who sing my pace ? The stray kids who work for my dad ? The stray kids that my dad wants me to meet? What's going on ? How did they get to my school ? Is this a birthday present? Why? "Were doing a proformance outside for you all , HURRY UP WE SEE YOU SOON" they say and turn it of we run to the window and see students running out the building I look at alice but she's already got my hand as I'm being dragged out the door down the stairs to our side where there's a massive stage what..

We stand back from the crowd but we can see really well just the. The music hits and they start dancing to MY PACE BOII I KNOW THIS SONG YAAAS , everyone starts to scream and jump me and my friends start jumping I start singing throwing my own party , there's a boy with blonde hair he definitely has taken my eye , UGHH WHAT AM I SAYing I don't actually like these guys do I ? I don't my dad I don't , and he's made them come here?.
(Stray kids POV)
Woojin thoughts : wow there's a lot of people just force on your dacing you don't wanna mess up

Changbeanie: where's are bosses doughter it's her birthday

Felix : come on don't mess up

Hyunjin: I can see a massive group of girls proper bopping to us heheheh

Bangchan:the girls over there make me laugh , they have so much energy especially the one who's stud in front of them , wait she doesn't look Korean she looks more foreign, WAIT NO , is that my bossess doughter???