title of your story

Once a opon a time there was a boy named dylan he was  2 years old and he have a sister  name elizabeth they went to go eat some food before they go to school that their mother made when they went down stairs they called mom where are you they couldn't find her so dylan said he whispered mom is gone, mom is gone so elizabeth said probely she went to the store  then when elizabeth callded the store she was not there elizabeth said she was in a crash because it is on the news so elizabeth called her father,her mother's mother to tell them the bad news what happened to mom so we went  to the place where mom died and grabed her body and put her in her cascet and then put her underground to put as a grave for my mom and so my whole family from around the world came to my mom's funeral to see that hurt my grandmothers heart and that was my grandfathers little princess when my mom was  a little girl.and that day elizabeth and dylan had to live with their father for the the years they are there they asked their father if he can take them for a hike in the woods before mom died she told me that to take care of dylan  until you be lder then when dylan get older you won't have to take care of dylan that day on the weekend my dad will take me and my brother dylan on a hike.