Camping Trip

(takes place near camping trip) -
Judes p.o.v>
As I approach my house with all my siblings the midday before the trip, I start to think about trees, bugs, and nature
and how I am not so familiar with it all, then my anxiety starts to make me believe Connor would make fun of me for not knowing how to fish nor roast a marshmallow.
As the night goes on I start to really panic, because Connor is my only best friend i've ever had, except of course my sister Callie, but she's also my big sister you know? And I somewhat feel guilty because I know his dad doesn't want him to share a tent with me but I'm still going to try my hardest. This is the only time I will ever be that intimate with him, I'm not gay though, my moms are lesbians but I'm not gay I think girls are hot- not hot, cute/ okay looking like If Mariana wasn't my foster sister, yeah she's cute- wait never mind, who am I trying to fool. The thing is, I'm not gay. After my little breakdown I lie down in my bed and shut my eyes thinking I'd be so tired from panicking. Nope. i twist and turn while Jesus sleeps/snores and finally i fall asleep at 12.
Conner's p.o.v>
It is currently 5:03 am and I'm waiting on the porch of my house for Lena, who will arrive in 10 minutes then we will get on the bus, and I will sit next to Jude, my best friend, and we will play with the nokia until it loses service. Jude has this innocence about him that makes me want to just kiss him, Jude Is a mommas boy, but then again he has two moms.
Jude would never ever want to kiss me he spends most his time convincing our school he isn't gay. it makes me sad but also I have this feeling In my stomach when I'm around him, My dad is going to be mad but I totally signed the sheet to share the tent with Jude:) oh well might as well get the ass spanking later, for just a few minutes alone with Jude. DOESN'T mean I'm not scared of my father, it just means for this weekend He is not a homophobe.
skipping to the first night after setting up;
Jude's p.o.v> After bed check Conner and I went to the tent and it was a little awkward at first but then we started talking about our day and Conner started messing with me and I started to mess with him and we accidentally bumped heads and for that split moment i felt the happiest I have ever been, and then the happiness went on when he kissed me, I kissed him for about 2 minutes, until I backed away because I felt the unrealism for some reason, and we went silent then he pulled my face in and kissed me again, without any word or anything he took off my shirt and kept making out with me.
Conner's p.o.v>
After me pulling Judes shirt off and me being completely silent both of us still making out i started to kiss lower. A few moments later his pants were off, I had no idea what my mind was doing at that point, we stayed silent the entire time and i put my mouth on it, Jude was trying not to make a noise and I was okay with that, After we got all cleaned up we fell asleep.
Jude's p.o.v> I have never felt so good in my life, nor have i ever felt so intimate with conner, i couldn't believe that he could do that, at first it felt weird to me because it's foreign and i'm not much to want to have sex, but then it felt awesome, better than ever. the next morning we packed up our things and were silent it wasn't even awkward i think we were just both thinking about what just happened, when we got to my house me and connor went upstairs, and connor asked me if i would keep it private not that he's ashamed just that he's scared of his dad .