Ferris Wheel

Sasuke had finally taken Naruto to a carnival, as the whiny blonde was complaining that he'd never been to one and it was Sasuke's responsibility as his boyfriend to take him to one. They went on many rollercoasters and played lots of games, but one thing Naruto seemed to avoid was the ferris wheel. Sasuke was quick to notice this too.
"Hn...dobe, why don't we go on the ferris wheel?" The brooding raven asked the childish blonde. Naruto's shoulders quickly tensed and he stopped in his tracks. "W-why do we have to go on the ferris wheel?" The blonde asked, attempting to put on a brave front. Sasuke scowled and said, "Because it's the one thing we haven't gone on yet, dobe. Or are you too scared?"
Naruto snapped at this and swiftly pulled the raven towards the high carnival attraction. As they waited in line, Sasuke smirked at his success of getting Naruto to go on. Naruto's determination soon wore off as they got onto the ride, and he was nervously looking at his feet. Sasuke noticed Naruto's discomfort and smirked, starting to rock the cart back and forth slowly, gradually gaining speed.
The blonde squeaked in fright and clung to the offending raven. "S-stop it, teme!" Naruto hissed in fear, still clung tight to Sasuke. Sasuke sighed and his eyes softened at the sight of the childish blonde. He quickly hugged Naruto and cooed assurances in his ear. After all, Sasuke can never handle seeing his blonde frightened.