Vampires Love Bites (Intro- The Begining)

I was sitting in my room. Terrified. Who knew such a beautiful girl would be so deadly. Blood was spread through out all the house. I loved her, but the one I loved was out to kill me and turn me to the undead. The door was locked and I hid in the closet. I cried with everything I had left. She killed my parents, my sister, even my brother. All that was left was me. A blood thirsty creature that was my true love was going to end my life. I listened to the soundless room. Then that's when I heard the bedroom door creak open slowly. I thought the door was locked. I was wrong. My breath quickened and my fear grew stronger. I could hear her foot steps, her breathing, and the blood dripping from her mouth to the wooden floor. The sound of her foot steps got closer, closer, and closer to where I was hiding. I tried to stay quiet, but I know she knew where I was. The foot steps got closer and her breath got louder. That's when the door flew open. I jumped back as I looked on to her. She was still wearing her blue tight tank top with her blue jean shorts. But from to her mouth to her feet. She was covered in blood. It smelled fresh and the smell made me choke. She took small steps towards me. I could see the hunger in her bright red eyes. She knelled down to my level. She placed her hand on my cheek. It was unexpected what she did next. She began to lean in towards my lips. As she was about a inch from my lips she whispered, " I love you." Then she placed her bloody lips to mine and started kissing me as I kissed her back. The taste of the blood was repulsive, but I kept kissing her. I reached behind my back into my back pocket and pulled out what needed to be done. As she kept kissing me I took the stake and thrusted it into her heart. She threw herself back In a cry. With tears flowing down my face I watched the girl of my dreams scream and shout in pain. She took one last look at me. Then she turned to ash. I scooted away from what was left of my love. I covered my face with my hands and started to cry my hardest. With my coldest breath I said, " I will always love you, Amanda." And that's just the beginning of my blood thirsty adventure. I'm sure there is more to come.