Story 1

Roger POV
I stormed into me and Brian's house and dumped my coat on the back of the couch."Bad day rog"Brian said as he walked through from the kitchen.I replied with a moan and walked to our bedroom. I got my hair brush and brushed my hair while looking in the cupboard mirror."Do you want to talk about it?"Brian asked as he stood in the doorway.

No!"I responded quiet harshly knowing Brian was just trying to make me feel better. So I walked over to his and planted a kiss on his cheek."Do you want to have a movie night in tonight?"He asked."Yeah I'd love that bri"I said. He walked through to probably get snacks while I finished doing my hair and then walked through to help set up. I grabbed a giant blanket that was on the back of the chair and lay it on the couch. Brian came through with a salad in one hand and a plate of leftover pizza. The salad I assumed was for Brian and the leftover pizza for me. He put them both down on the table."Any idea what you want to watch?"He asked."well brimi I know we were going to have a night in but what about we go to the cinema because I heard there's a new Beatles film out!"I responded."Well,I suppose a cinema trip would be fun...."He said."Great I'll get the tickets."I said. So we ate the food we had and then got our coats and shoes on, Brian grabbed his car keys and we walked to the car and off we went.

————————————————————————
"That was a great film!"I said as we walked out of the cinema and back to the car."It was wasn't it"He said.He got in the car as did I and we drove home. Once we got home we walked to our bedroom and got changed. Once we were changed we got into bed and cuddled up. Brian then put the light off and we both eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.
————————————————————————
I know it's short but it kinda says in the title hope you enjoyed tho - Olivia 🥰