Chemicals (KayaxJeff story)

Oh my god first story I've putted up on here. QvQ

Well this short story is about my shipping with the creepypasta Jeff the Killer and  my creepypasta OC Kaya.^^  I've got this story posted up on my DA as well, so yeah.

*warning* there is a lemon in this! O-O

hope you like!~~~~<33

~Open up my eyes and feel your hearbeat

As we lay with your body pressed against mine
And I know, and I know this very moment
This will be, this will be till the end of time
I want you to know~

Kaya slowly opened up her eyes, listening to her lovers heartbeat beat slowly against her ear, almost as if was music.  She faintly smiled, staring up into his black eyes, blushing, both of there bodies pressed up against each other protectively, making Kaya purr, her arms tightening around him, making his grip around her grow tighter as well.  The pale teenage killer chuckled down at her, feeling her cuddle closer, resting her head in the crook of his neck, feeling safe and warm.  Kaya's fingers gripped onto his black t-shirt tightly, having him stay close to her, pulling him closer.  Jeff smiled, putting a hand up to her cheeks and caressing it.  She purred at the feeling of his leathery skin against her smooth skin, nuzzling her cheek against his palm, making him chuckle, but with a husky voice, sending a chill down her spine.  "j-Jeff?" she whispered, hooding her eyes.
Jeff hummed down at her, raising a brow.  Kaya blushed a bit, looking up into his beautiful eyes still. "p-promise you'll stay with me...and never leave me." she gasped, feeling one of Jeff's hands go down her side slowly, going down to her hip.  Jeff smirked, leaning his face close to hers, his red lips brushing against her pink ones.  Kaya blushed, purring a bit, gripping at the front of his shirt.  "scared I'll leave you for another chick?" he teased, laughing a bit.  Kaya growled, sitting up and tackling him, biting his arm softly, making him laugh.  Kaya laughed as Jeff tackled, having her roll onto her back, nipping at her neck, making her yelp. "Jeffy!" she yelped, pushing him off, launching herself at him, making him gasp.  They kept this up for a bit, rolling around and playing on the bed in the darkness of the room, the only light being the moonlight shining through the curtains of the window, having it soak them along with the bed in bright light.  They soon stop, staring into each others eyes, smiling and panting.  Jeff watched as Kaya's blue eyes shined in the moonlight, able to see his reflection reflecting in them.  Kaya blushed up at him, smiling.  Jeff smirked, getting an idea.  he leaned down to her, suddenly nipping at her neck, caressing her sides at the same time.  Kaya gasped, hooding her eyes, throwing her head back against the bed, her legs shuffling a bit.  She putted her hands to his head, tangling her fingers in his raven black hair.  She let out an airy moan as she felt Jeff try to tear at her leggings, making her shuffle her legs more.   Jeff smirked, his tongue suddenly gliding against the sweet spot on her neck. "j-Jeffy." she groaned, one of her hands releasing from his head, her hand now going underneath his shirt, feeling up his chest.  Jeff shuttered against her, suddenly biting down on her neck, making her yelp.  Kaya then felt as Jeff put a hand under her black t-shirt, making her gasp, feeling his icy cold hand go up her stomach, up her belly, and to her breasts covered by her bra.  She squirmed more, panting, longing for him, but she tried pushing away, but she couldn't help it.  She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer, feeling the bulge in his pants, making her moan softly, feeling it peck at her.   "j-Jeff...I-I need you." she whispered seductively in his ear, making him groan.
"k-Kaya...I need you too." he whispered, pressing his forehead against hers, his hands suddenly messaging her breasts.  

~This love is more than chemical
It feels unusual
And I can't get enough
You know-oh-oh
This love is more than chemical
And we're unbreakable 
Oh be forevermore
More than chemical~

Kaya gasped as she felt Jeff pin her hands above her head, his legs having her pinned down to the bed.  Jeff smirked, suddenly grinding against her, making her moan.  "Jeff~" she moaned softly, feeling his bulge peck at her.  Jeff chuckled as he kept grinding against her softly.  Kaya curled underneath him, panting, yelping as her wings suddenly came out in excitement.  She blushed up at Jeff, tilting her head.  She watched as her wings curled around him, brining him closer to her, their faces just inches away from each others.  

~Every time the darkness falls around me

I can feel you move beneath my skin

Eh and

Something strange is happening inside me

Don't know where you end and I begin

I want you to know~

After a few minutes, they were both undressed, Kaya still having her wings out.  Jeff panted against the nape of her neck, making her smooth skin shutter against his leathery skin, his breathing becoming heavier.  Kaya slid her hands down his back, feeling his skin carefully and slowly, blushing as she felt one of his icy cold hands slide down her stomach, to her waist, down to her thigh.  "j-Jeff... I love you SO much that... it kinda scares me." she whispered, chuckling a bit.  Jeff hooded his black eyes, grinning down at her.  'oh really?" he purred, another one of his icy cold hands caressing her cheek, making her close her eyes, purring.  "yes." she whispered, brining him closer.  Jeff chuckled, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, making her squeak.  "y-your so cold, Jeffy." she rasped, feeling as he suddenly pushed into her, making them become one.  Jeff grunted against her neck, his eyes hooding a bit more.  "well don't worry love, you'll be feeling warm in a bit." he cooed, slowly pushing in and out of her, making her moan softly, kissing him.   They were connected as one that night in the silky sheets, tangled in each other.   Kaya's world went into pleasure, exploding with passion and desire.  She didn't care about the outside world, the only moment that mattered the most to her was now, both her and Jeff sharing their love and obsession for one another.  Later they laid panting in each others warm arms, wrapped around each other protectively.  Kaya slowly wrapped her arms around his waist as his hands went to hold her face in his hands, brining her face close to his.  "you were amazing, love." he cooed, kissing the bridge of her nose softly, making her close her eyes softly, panting still.  She felt as her heart thundered against her chest from the amazing event that just happened.  She giggled, blushing more. "you were even more amazing, Jeff." she whispered, her head nuzzling against his chest.
She cuddled closer to his warm, leathery white body.  Jeff moved a piece of her hair behind one of her ears, trying to see her innocent, beautiful face.  He stared deeply into her bright blue eyes, purring softly.  "your SO beautiful, Kaya... I just can't stop looking at you." he said, caressing her cheek.  Kaya giggled, blushing harder.  She leaned in and kissed him softly, having him automatically kiss her back, pulling her closer.  Jeff caressed her lower back, making her arch it, bringing Jeff closer to her.  They continued this for a few seconds, then separated.  Kaya smiled, hooding her eyes.

~This love is more than chemical
It feels unusual
And I can't get enough
You know-oh-oh
This love is more than chemical
And we're unbreakable 
Oh be forevermore
More than chemical~

Jeff watched as his lover was close to falling asleep in his arms, seeing her hood her eyes.  "j-Jeff?" Kaya whispered, smiling as she almost fell into slumber.  Jeff looked over to her.  "hmm?" he hummed, getting closer to her.  He rested his head on her chest, listening to her heart beat.  "you promise you'll always love me...and to keep me safe, even if it means risking your life?" she purred, staring into his eyes.  Jeff looked up at her, suddenly giving her a warm smile. "yes." he whispered.  "I'd do the same for you, Kaya."   Kaya felt tears swell in her eyes, making her whimper and hug him, smiling.  "thank you Jeff... i-I love you." she whispered.  Jeff smiled, pulling her closer to him, intertwining his feet with hers, wrapping an arm around her.  "welcome Kaya...love you, too."  they then both fell asleep in each others embrace that night in their love for one another.

~More than chemical~