chapter 1

Lily's POV:

I got up at 8:00am and got ready for school. I picked out a black crop top and a mini skirt. I showered then changed into my outfit then headed to school. It was my first day of eleventh grade and I was looking hot. I ignored the whistles I got from boys and the glares I got angry girlfriends because they're baes were checking me out. I am the captain of the cheer team and the gymnastics team. YES I'm a cheerleader and i only focus on training and my schoolwork. I've been asked out by almost every boy in the school but I rejected them all. As I closed my locker there was the one and only Maddison (BIGGEST BITCH EVER MADE). She said, "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT MY BOYFRIEND ALEXANDER. Alexander was the captain of the football team. Maddison was so dumb because Alexander ain't cute. We used to best friends but when we got to high school I got popular so she envied me.

Kyle's POV:

ON THE PHONE: Mr.Smith are you ready to pay the 10 MILLION DOLLARS for the missing guns?

S( Smith)

K(KYLE)

S: I don't have the money sir, I'm very sorry

K: How about you sell me your daughter for the 10 MILLION DOLLARS?

S: OK! THANKS!

K: YEAH WHATEVER. (HANGS UP THE PHONE)

I packed some outfits and some shoes into my camo green backpack.

3 HRS LATER...

I checked out of the airport took an uber to the hotel and got checked in. I was gonna give them two days to inform the daughter about the move to ITALY.