finding her

Henry pov: I was in my room after dad had just beat me when the guys ran up Patrick staying toward the back with something in his arms. Patrick was smiling" Henry looks like your a dad we found her on your door step with nothing but this note". I took the note and read it : Shes your child now I'm leaving and never coming back.  I wish we never hooked up at the party.  I named her Harper Pandora. 
Patrick held her out to me and I was shocked she was gorgoues

I took her from Patrick " Hello Harper in your daddy." Patrick sat beside me" And I'm whatever she calls me". I heard dad slam the door and stomp up to my room. " HENRY...."  Harper started crying at the yelling. Dad slammed my door open and saw me with Harper in my arms" whose fucking brat". I reached for something to cover her with since she was shivering and Patrick handed me his button up. I wrapped her up and looked my dad in the eyes" She's my DAUGHTER not a brat her names harper pandora". Dad scoffed" GET IT OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE TAKE IT TO ITS MOTHER".  I glared at him" I cant I don't know whose her mom she was left on ths doorstep and I'm keeping my kid. If you dont like it I'll move in with one of my FRIENDS". Patrick stood up and took Harper from me amd grabbed my hand dragging me out" HENRY LIVES WITH ME NOW. Lets go hen lets get this angel some clothes and food". I bit my lip following him to Belchs car.