~ sadie ~

There is a picture of Sadie uptop.

Backstory~ Sadie used to be the kid at school nobody would hangout with, she would get angered easily and she would get bullied. Sadie had enough going on at home, her dad was cheating on her mother while she was at work, her mother had a drug problem, and her brother always got drunk. Every time her brother is drunk he would throw things at her or hit her, or everytime her mother got high she would make her clean everything or her mother would get her brother to rape her so she did all her chores. Her dad never paid any attention to her at all . She loved when she got to spend the weekend with her aunt and uncle, they would bring her places like New York, Florida, and Los Angles. One day she had, had enough of the problems at him and started to kill people, she got the police called on her and she got sent to jail, but then they said she needed a therapist not more punishment so they took her out and she went to a therapist. Soon she got put into a mental hospital for 2 years and on March 26, 2019 she broke out of the mental hospital. She then continued her regular life... except not so regular. She had been living in a abandoned school, she figured out she had powers. Those powers were telekinesis, teleportation, and mind controlling. She was excited but rarely used them... she still continued killing people and kids but with her powers she wouldn't get caught. Since she was so young (17) she decided she needed to go to a school, so she signed up for a school and started going to it. Now this is where the story begins....

By the way, Sadie is somewhat a yandere and she is bisexual. (bc why not)