one.

a/n: REVISED (09/19/23)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

it was a friday night when you were watching a movie on netflix with a group of six.

the doorbell rang all of a sudden. all of their eyes were glued on the door. they paused the movie when you stood up. "i'll get it." you say, looking back at them as you proceed to the door. you look through the peephole, seeing a small figure from behind.

your friends were still staring at you when they told you to open the door already, and you did. whilst opening the door, standing beside the entryway is a young child holding a pumpkin bucket while wearing a cat costume. and oh my, behind her was a tall figure. he was really tall, and he was exactly the same height as the door you certainly have.

he turns to face you and smiles a little, the hairs on his forehead moving slightly with his little motions. looks like they're not locals. you pondered.

you return with a grin and say, "give me a sec," before going back to the living room where you overhear them chatting about something irrelevant. once you stepped right in front of the big television, they grew aware that you are in front of them.

"can someone pass me the m&m's on the table, please?" you beg.

"who was it?" one of your friends, elijah questions.

"just pass it to me first, i'll tell you guys after." you respond as you notice ella snatching the bag of M&Ms and passing it to you. "thanks!" you went back to the door seeing the tall dude prating to the little girl.

they stopped talking when you went out of the door. you gave the little girl m&ms and she said "thaaaank youuuuuu i love youuuuu!" while smiling widely.

"aaliyah, you're supposed to say happy halloween." he laughed at her and spoke with a thick accent in his voice. i could be right if i guessed that he's from australia.

aaliyah turns to face at him and said, "she gave me nemnems, i love heeeer!"

you smiled and laughed back at them. "she's so adorable," you complimented. "nah, don't be fooled. i've seen the worst of her." he grins. 

"harsh, huh?" i giggled and folded my arms around myself. "so you guys do this often?"