My Crazy life

Harry’s Point Of View

Today is the last full day before the 2013 World tour all 7 of us are going. “Boys lets wake up Rose and Abby “Lou said. “ok but be nice”

Rosalie’s Point Of View

Me and Abby woke up to hear the boys singing “Girls Time to wakey wakey we need food come on wakey wakey “The Boys sang. “What what were up “Said Abby. “Well we needed food and you told us that you have forbidden us to cook. Niall said. “Oh yea give us a sec well be down to cook. “I said.I changed into a Yellow and White dress and Abby changed into a baby blue and White dress. “GIRLS HURRY UP “Liam yells. “WERE COMING CHILL OUT “Abby screamed. We both ran downstairs. “Ok guys yesterday Harry chose what we eat so Niall what do you want to eat today? ’I asked. “NANDOS”Niall screamed. “Ok Bro chill we can have nandos. Abby will you drive me to get nandos?”I asked. “of course I will.”Abby said.

10 Min Later at NANDOS Abby’s Point Of View

“ok rose What do We get.” “Umm I guess Peri Peri Chicken for everyone?’’ “Ok sounds good Lets order.” “Hi welcome to Nandos may I take your order? ’The lady asked without looking up. “Umm can we get 6 Peri Peri Chickens with extra Fries and 6 cokes?’’ “Sure just one minute what’s your name? “The lady said finally looking up. “I know you you’re Rosalie Niall Horans sister.” “Yea that’s me Do you want His signature or something?” “OH my Gosh YES “she fan girl screamed.

BACK AT THE FLAT Niall’s Point Of View

The girls suddenly burst in carrying Nandos. “NANDOS” I screamed and grabbed a bag. “YAY NANDOS” Liam,Harry,Zayn,and Lou screamed. After we all chowed down we had a war to see who got the first showers {seeing as there is only 3 showers} “LADIES FIRST “Abby screamed and ran for a shower along with rose. “ok now who “Lou said. “Well like they said ladies first so I guess harry. “zayn said. “Hey I’m NOT a girl. “Harry said. “Ok then I CALL FIRST SHOWER “Lou screamed. “What are we going to do? ’Harry asked. “TOY STORY “Liam screamed. “Ok”Niall said putting the movie into the video player. “YAY”Liam screamed.About half way through the movie Abby,Rose,and Lou came downstairs and leaped over the couch Abby elbowed Harry in the balls and Lou Punched Zayn in the balls “WHAT THE HELL DUDE THAT FUCKING HURTS.”they both said clutching their crotch. “My bad.”Lou and Abby said.Then Harry and Zayn both Elbowed lou in the balls.” “OWW!!”Lou screamed.Abby and Rose Just Laughed. “oh think this is funny do ya?”Lou said.They girls just nodded. “well not for long.Zayn lets get them.”he said.”Will do sarge.”zayn said and ran after Abby. “Rose If I were you I would run.”Niall said. “your my brother your supposed to protect me”Rose said. “well I’m sorry.Now RUN” he said. “MEANIE!!”Rose screamed and ran. “I WILL CATCH YOU ABBY.”Zayn screeched as he ran by. “NOT IF I’M IN MY ROOM.”SHE YELLS. “GOSH DANGIT ROSE SLOW DOWN.”lou yelled. “NEVER EVER.”Rose yelled back.Soon Abby and Rose were Hiding in Their room and the boys were watching Finding nemo.

Rose’s Point Of View

“Rose can I ask you something?”Abby asked. “Of course you can.”I said. “well I Really Really like zayn but I don’t know if he likes me.Do you think he does?”Abby said. “I dunno lets ask him?’’ “ZAYN COME HERE!” “WHAT.’’he screamed running in the room. “well umm abby here has a bit of a crush on you do you like abby?” “Yes I do actually…umm...Abby will you go out with me? ”Zayn says. “OMG yes!”Abby screams “YAY!”Zayn screams and hugs Abby. “Aww I knew you guys were perfect for each other. “I say. “Let’s go tell Everyone “I say dragging them out of the room. “Wait lets have some fun and let them figures it out themselves”Zayn says mischievously. “Yea sounds like fun!” Abby says smiling. “ROSE! HELP!” Niall screamed. “I’M COMING! WERE ARE YOU?”I Yell. “IN THE KITCHEN.”Niall screams.When I walk into the kitchen niall is sitting there all tied up with duct-tape. “Who…Who did this?” I question as I hear “GET HER!”Liam and Lou scream.And then I’m Captured and carried to louis’s room. “Hey Rose I…I…Was wondering if maybe you will be my girlfriend?”He asks. “Oh my gosh of course!We just need to ask Niall if that’s ok.”I say. “OKIE!”he screams and runs off (probbably to ask niall)

Niall’s Point Of View

“Niall can I Ask you something?”Lou said walking into the kitchen. “umm sure” I said. “Ok don’t be mad but your sisters really cute and… I was wonering if maybe I could ask her out?”Lou said. “well I don’t know Lou you know how I feel she’s really special to me.”I say. “I promise to treat her right and not to cheat.”Lou says. “well..I dunno I guess.” “YAY”Lou screams and hugs me.