Camalot's Prince

hi this is my newest story its about king Aurther's son and a war and a orphan girl in camalot and more i hope you all love it and i beg you to vote and comment . pleeeaze vote.

CHAPTER ONE

              i looked around the city made of white stone in awe as people pushed by me and a soldier stopped in front of me.

                   "Girl, it's almost curfew get to one of the shelters for refugees. where are your parents?" the man said and i frowned as he glared at me.

                   it was such a beautiful sunset  and i was going to watch it.

                 "of course i was on my way, but got caught up in camalot's beauty. my parents are dead so i'm on  my own. thank you for informing me about the curfew" i lied as i walked away straightening out my filthy gown and wondered along the streets.

                     the war could not touch the city of camalot like it had ravaged so many villages like it had mine. my parents had been murdered and my sister raped and taken as a slave, but i had been hiding under the bed. i was such a coward and now i was a lonely orphan in the massive city of camalot . i was scared, so scared now and i had no where to go.

                  the sun had long since set so i was alone in the dark cold, tired, hungry scared, and lost. i sat down hugging my knees to my chest sobbing into my skirt and long for a blanket ot someone to hug me, but no one cared about me anymore. the moon was omniusly full so strange shadows were cast all around me and i trembled. then i saw a tall man in a red cape and scrambled to my feet. i tried to run, but i tripped over a stone and twisted my ankle.

                   "Hey. what are you doing out? it's past curfew." demanded a soothing masuline young man's voice and i saw the man in the cape was really only about eighteen with short sandy blonde hair.

                  "i'm lost. ow my ankle" i sobbed and he knelt down beside me, yet i tensed  when i saw his sowrd.

                    "i'll take you to see the court physican" he announaced and i tried to pull away.

                    "Who are you?" i whimpered as he scooped me up in his strong arms and he chuckled, except i tensed up more.

                   "Im' Crown Prince Lan Rex Pendragon, but you can call my Lan. no, i insist you call me lan. what's your name, you lovely damsel in distress?" he asnswered and i gasped in shock as he smiled down at me.

               "My name is Kai. why would you help a commoner like me?" i asked, but he raised an eyebrown with amusement and i blushed.

                "well, first of all you're hurt, upset, cold, scared, weak, and alone and second of all it's my duty as the prince of camalot as it id my father's" lan answered and i breathed in hs spicy scent and closed my eyes.

               "Well, Kai, you are exhausted. may i ask about your past?" lan inquired, but i remained silent and sobbed into his shirt.

PLEEEEAZE VOTE AND COMMENT