Trailer

[MILES VOICEOVER: "Fandomania is gone."]

In a place that was once full of life, a burning building now stands among the dying grass.

[MILES: "The only true home I'd ever had has been destroyed."]

The old, log cabins that lined the academy now have gaping holes in the sides of them.

[MILES: "We're on the run now."]

A car, driven by Kane with Miles and Jason as passengers, flies across the highway.

[MILES: "All of us, divided from each other."]

Another car, this one containing Caspar, Lilly, and Dawn whips by, heading the opposite way down the highway.

[MILES: "With one common goal."]

Miles, Jason, and Kane stare at a computer search by the query Necron. Across the country, Caspar and Lilly spar in an open room, with Dawn watching them.

[MILES: "Save Lancaster."]

A man with white hair walks toward Lancaster. A boom shakes the earth, and then Lancaster and the man are gone.

[MILES: And stop Necron's rise to power."]

Miles, Jason, and Kane are battling Necron soldiers at a local police station. Caspar, Lilly, and Dawn are fending themselves from Sabrebites in the middle of a warehouse.

[MILES: No matter what the cost."]

Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes

Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous

Jason is eagerly shaking Miles awake, a look of warning in his eyes.

Everybody circling, it's vulturous
Negative, nepotist

Caspar is teaching Lilly hand-to-hand combat, a step at a time.

Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times

Kane drives along the highway, above a sign that reads "You Are Now Leaving Nebraska".

Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this

Caspar, Lilly, and Dawn enter a large building that reads "Norcen Industries". They speak to the receptionist, who subtly presses the dangerous red button under her desk.

Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse

Miles, Jason, and Kane get pulled over by a police car, the officer demanding for verification.

Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up

Caspar, Lilly, and Dawn enter an abandoned warehouse cautiously.

I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip

A Necron solider is hit over the head with a shovel, revealing an old Chinese man.

Letter that you rip, rip
Break me down and build me up

Lilly is running her hand over a Sabrebite, petting it.

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

Kane clenches his fists and turns into steel, running toward a pack of Sabrebites.

I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains

Caspar paces angrily around the outside of a house, electricity running along his fingertips.

Whatever it takes
You take me to the top I'm ready for 

Miles walks through a corridor handcuffed, with two sergeants holding his arms.

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

The music pauses.

Miles stands face to face with Zorander, his gaze unblinking.

"It's the reign of Necron, Miles," Zorander says. "You either jump on our train or get tied to the tracks."

I do what it takes

Fandomania: The Reign of Necron
February 12, 2021