Eijirou Kirishima pt 1 [618 words]

Plot• Kirishima invites you over for dinner, Along with a movie night up in his Crimson Riot themed bedroom.

Third Person P.o.v.

Y/N made her way over to her boyfriend's house.  The sound of her heals clicking the sidewalk as the chilly air around her nipped at her legs and toes.

Though it was cold outside, she still wanted to looks as nice as possible.  Eijirou's mother had invited Y/N over for dinner so that they could get to know there 'future daughter-in-law'.

On her way there she got a text from Kiri basically just telling her to be safe and that he loved her.  She texted a 'Omg stahp.  I love you too♡'

Hoping she had made the red haired boy smile.  Even if it's just a little.

She took pride in knowing that this young boy was hers.  Hers and hers alone.

Nobody else could cuddle in his arms.  Nobody else could love him nor feel his touch.  Most importantly, nobody else got his delicate kisses.

That's what she yurned for the most.  The feeling of his soft lips peppering her skin made her back shiver in want.  More like need.

Using the back side of her hand, Y/N knocked on the door.  Expecting Eijirou to answer, she smiled.  Until being net with an older female face.  Not an ugly one, just older.

"You must be Y/N!  Eijirou talks so much about you!"

Y/N felt a small blush rise to her cheeks.  Hoping it wasn't noticable.

"Oh, must be one of his mothers!  You're...?"

Y/N held my hand out awkwardly to give her a handshake.  Though she pulled her into a hug.  Patting the young girl on the back.

"Susan.  But you can call me Sue like everyone else does."

Sue ushered me inside.  Sitting  down on a relatively comfortable couch.  My couch back at home is so uncomfortable!

"Eijirou is in the shower, he should be out in just a few minutes."

His mother can out into the room with some tea, pouring some into a cup for Y/N.  Pushing it towards her with a small smile.

"I'm so glad you came, I've wanted to meet you for a while!"

Sue seemed so hyped up and sweet.  Now she know where Kirishima gets it from.

"As well as you.  Kiri has said some pretty amazing things!"

Y/N L/N P.o.v.

"That's amazing!  I feel blessed to have such an amazing son haha."

She seemed genuinely happy to know that her son thought well of her.  "You should.  He's so sweet!" I announced just as he came down the stairs.

"I know I am."

I look behind me to see my Kiri dressed in a V-Neck T-Shirt as well as ripped up jeans and a pair of black and red shoes.

"Aww hey Kiri~!"

"Hey babe!" He quickly walked over by me on the couch, planting a light peck on my forehead.

I blushed again, the last person I was with was to scared to kiss me in front of his parents.  What a huge change..

"So Y/N," Sue piped in, "how's school going?  Y'know, after the few villain attacks?"

I stopped to think for a second, Kiri wrapping his arms around my shoulders.  Pulling ne into his embrace.

"It's going well, it hasn't really effected my study any-"

Sue abruptly stood, hurrying to the kitchen.  She pulled something out of the oven, making sure it wasn't burnt before setting it onto the stove to cool.

"Sorry about that, I forgot about it ehehe." She giggled a little, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Oh no, don't apologise!"

\\End of Part 1\\