The Ghost boy

A freak, that's what they call Xiao Zhan. The said boy sighed, plopping his head on his arms. His day is just as usual, unproductive. He heard someone calling him from afar.

"Here they go again, I'm so tired of this really." He sighed for the nth time before lifting his head up to look at the guy who called him. He sees a tall boy, with a school uniform, he must a student before he died. He scanned his face, Zhan felt his heart melt at the sight of the other's soft eyes. He wants to hug him right there, right now but he stopped the urged to pounce into the young man. Sympathy filled Zhan's body, he wants to help this lost boy, maybe he'll find peace at last.

"Can you help me please?" The pale boy asked Zhan desperately. Zhan nodded his head softly, smiling at the other.

"Sure, what kind of help do you want to find peace?" Zhan asked, approaching the other slowly not wanting to scare him. The pale boy trembled a little, he's a bit hesitant to ask Zhan for help in the first place.

"U-uh you see, before I died I didn't experience to date someone. C-can you help me feel those? The hugs, kisses, and l-love." The boy looked down, feeling embarrassed. Zhan blinked several times, it's his first time to encounter a soul who wants to experience love for the last time. It's a good thing that he doesn't want to kill someone for revenge.

"I see, sure ofcourse. Would you like me to find you a partner then–" The pale boy cut Zhan's word.

"I'm dead." The boy muttered. Zhan blushed, right! He is! What are you thinking Zhan? Goddamnit.

"Then how would you–" The boy looked at Xiao Zhan's eyes.

"You, you're the only one who can see me in this state though." The boy said in a matter-of-fact tone. Zhan rolled his eyes then a realization hits him.. hard. Zhan stumbled a little, his hand trembling as he points at the soul in front of him.

"Y-you want to date me?" Zhan asked before laughing out loud, clutching his stomach as he wiped his tears.

Yibo stared at Zhan with a serious face, so Zhan regained his composure, clearing his throat.

"So you are indeed serious after all." The boy nodded his head.

"What's your name?" Asked Zhan.

"I'm Wang Yibo, I'm a student before I died." Yibo said, bowing a little as a sign of respect for the elder. Zhan's face twitched with annoyance. He smacked Yibo's head playfully.

"DON'T DO THAT! I'M NOT THAT OLD! JESUS." Zhan yelled, he heard the boy chuckled.

"So, are you my boyfriend now?" Yibo asked that caught Zhan off guard, his heart fluttering and speeding up and a blush spreads on his cheeks. Yibo walk towards Zhan, trapping his small frame on the wall behind him. Zhan's eyes widened as he got the chance to stare at the beauty in front of him. He's perfect, now Zhan's curious, he wants to ask Yibo how he died but that would be rude right?

"I-I guess so." Zhan looked down, flustered. Yibo lifted Zhan's chin to take a look on his eyes.

"Can I have my first kiss with you right now?" Yibo asked inching his face closer to Zhan. The boy gulped, should he let Yibo to kiss him? To take his first ever kiss, ever? Argh damnit. Zhan closed his eyes, Yibo smiled before connecting their lips under the moonlight. Zhan wrapped his arms on Yibo's neck, as Yibo wrapped his arms on the boy's slim waist, pulling each other closer.

They felt the spark and Electricity flowing through their veins. Little did they know their relationship wouldn't work because basically Wang Yibo's dead and Zhan's alive. It's just too imposible, but as of the moment they don't really care about everything.

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕? 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒔, 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒀𝒊𝒛𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔!