middle life

Wyane: hay babe do u wanna go the movies with the squad tommrow after sschool?? it'll be funnnn

Dedra: yea sure! now pay attention, Mr.Brown is talking about the test.

Mr.Brown: Now *cough cough* do you guys smell that?? Auhhh hold on lemme call the office and make sure everythingis okay.

Dimitri: Mr.Brown, I see a fire! a-a-accross the window! And its getiing closer!

Mr.Brown: Alright class get out! NOW!

                                                                 **DEDRA'S P.O.V**

OMG OMG OMG!! theres a fire! im am not gonna get out and im having a panic attack! i have asthma and this is not helping! ugh! i just hope my friends are okay.

We are running down the stairs and i start having an asthma attack. Wyane sees that im having trouble breathing.

Wyane: babe, babe your okay. Just breathe, breathe.

Dedra: im gonna

                                                                       **BLACk**

WYANES P.O.V

Dedra was breatheless an my arms. i had to get her to an ambulance. when i got outside i saw so many of my friends hurt,crying and jus sad. miguel was holding dontae cuz he was crying so hard. teahers were bruned and Dedra's best girl friend was burned on both of her arms. then i saw my cousin.. her legs were burned and she was cryin so hard. i gave Dedra to chris and ran over to my cousin.

Wyane: are you okay!

cousin: no help!i was just in the bathroom and all of a sudden i couldnt walk but steve came and helped me!

Wyane: calm down. (talking to the nurse from the ambulance) take her to the hospital now!

this was a crazy day.....