oculi tempus The eyes of time

So yh ok both the main characters in this story or based on two real good friends on wattpad. The way i potray them in this book isnt what they are like in real life i.e Thom isnt a jerk and ok well Jordan is actually lovely in both accounts buh thts the way the story is buh yh go fan them both anywais cuz i still love 'em to peices lol ;) xxxx

So obv this chappie is for jordan and thom X

oculi tempus

The eyes of time

On that fateful night when Thomas opened the door, which had been sealed shut for centuries, the universe changed forever. For a secret as old and ancient as time itself had been revealed. Nothing would ever be the same again.

-----------------------------------------------2 years earlier----------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas looked out as the fields passed him by, his forehead pressed up against the cool glass, breathe fogging up the window. While his friends partied or sunned themselves on exotic beaches here he was visiting a deranged aunt over the entire summer holiday. All because his parents believed in keeping family ties strong.

The car ride was taking forever and all that was happening was they were getting further away from the city and getting closer to this cold, dark and depressing nowhere. Every time the car went over a pothole in the road he was bashed from different directions by suitcases.

"Not long now Thom, you should see it a grand mansion, been in the family for generations apparently dates back to the 1800's", his father called from behind the wheel.

"Probably just as old as she is", mumbled Thom.

"What was that dear?" his mum asked. His mum hardly got mad and her constant cheery mood was draining him, a professional photographer, she was looking forward to the scenery. Although Thom hated to admit I t, he had got his creative streak from his mum, his natural hand at taking photographs, his looks on the other hand he had inherited from his father, dark hair and striking eyes, a look that others were striving to achieve but to Thom it came naturally..

A few more fields and then Thom heard the crunch of the drive ways gravel beneath the tyres of the family car. Getting out of the vehicle to look up at the gothic mansion Thom barely had time to register the fact that his mum was nudging him with his suitcase.

"Honestly Thom you've spelt your name wrong again! We've been doing this too long! You learn to spell your name when you're four not seventeen!"

"It's Thom not tom, with the h 'cause I say so", retaliated Thom

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Yeah just what I thought - nothing"

Thom looked up to see a boy around his own age walking up to them, his hand outstretched. He was tall with a head of perfectly tousled dark hair

"Hey, I'm Jordan, your cousin welcome to Abraxus manor."

©COPYRIGHT OCULI TEMPUS THE EYES OF TIME 2012©​

Dnt forget to vote and comment!