What?!

Poseidon's POV

Hermes stumbles into the room of the gods, looking pale and worried "big news, bad news" he mumbles almost incoherently "what is it Hermes?" Zeus asks, still glaring at me for our arguement the moment before, the usual "mother always liked me best!" while I was still arguing with Athena about Athens while she glares at Ares for a comment that I didn't hear. It was chaos until Hermes came in and now all our attention is on him while he glances nervously at me and Athena as if he were afraid we'd implode at the news "you're not gonna like this" he says nervously.

Athena rolls her eyes "just tell us Hermes" she says looking at the god as he shuffles from his one foot to his other "PercyandAnnabethfellintoTartarustogethertosavetheAthenaparthenos" he says so quickly the only words I can make out is Percy, Annabeth, together, Athena. Zeus seems as onfused as I am "son please repeat that...slower this time" he orders and Hermes sighs as if he'd rather be anywhere but here.

He takes a deep breath, steeling his nerves "Percy and Annabeth" he says before looking at me and Athena worriedly, both of us leaning forward in our seats at our children's names "fell into..." he continues before looking at Zeus this time with pleading eyes. Zeus gestures for his son to continue and Hermes lets out a distressed sigh "Tartarus" he finishes and I can feel my blood run cold and my eyes widen to the size of saucers "WHAT?!" all of the gods demand together.

Hermes flinches slightly at our tone  but regains his composure quickly "Annabeth defeated Arachne" Athena shivers but seems proud at this "but got tangled in her webbing, the seven then secured the Athena parthenos but there was a hole in the floor and below the floor was...Tartarus....Anyway Annabeth's ankle - which was broken - was tangled in the webs and she was pulled to the pit" He paused at this to see a pale looking Athena. He looks down as he continues "Percy had grabbed her wrist and tried to pull her back up but it wasn't possible, soon they were 15 feet under the edge with Percy gripping the edge but just barely, he made Nico promise to lead the rest to the House of Hades and...let go" he says, whispering the last part.

To say that we were shocked would have been an understatement, we all knew that Percy would do anything for Annabeth but...this? He must really love her then, tears blurred my vision as I think about what they muust be going through right now...I'll have to see if they're okay after this whole escapade. He's trained with Romans! They are great! He will be fine! Oh shut up Neptune!

this is a one-shot and shall not be continued

I do not own PJO HOO or House of Hades!

dam jokes, blue food and schists