PROLOGUE

Prologue

My name is Izuku Midoriya, and my dream is to someday become a pro hero.

It all started with reports of people with superpowers popping up across the globe. No one knew what was causing these quirks, but before we knew it the world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some kind of uncanny ability. The streets began to look like scenes from comic books and as cities swirled with chaos and confusion, a new profession began to dominate the worlds collective consciousness. Thus began.... The age of Heroes.

I wasn't born with superpowers. Quirkless they called it. I learned at the ripe young age of 4 that I was a part of a minority of the population born without quirks.

Years later I would meet my childhood hero All Might and ask him of the possibility of becoming a hero. My life would never be the same after that.

(A/n)woo! I'm writing a story for once and I'm actually going to try and keep it up! This fic is going to be a bakudeku fic and though I'm not sure how long the chapters themselves are going to be, I hope to make it the longest slow burn I possibly can. Wattpad doesn't have enough of that so I decided to take matters into my own hands >:) (*)