Lucky Enough for Satan (Interview + Final-Part-of-Chapter)

THE INTERVIEW:

Donnoli: So, let's start off with the most asked question: How did you and your pals come alive, Bendy?

Bendy: Well, it all started with advanced mechanics that Joey and his crew build all by themselves, which is now called, 'The Ink Machine'~!

Donnoli: That's fascinating! Next question: Since you are a sentient cartoon, like your pals, and the main focus of the whole show-biz, how do you feel about your success, and do you like the rising popularity?

Bendy: Good question. I, for one, enjoy it for a while, but also don't get 'caught up in myself'.

Donnoli: And how do you not 'get caught up in (your)self?'

Bendy: Well, I always think back to the time when this whole popularity was Joey Drew's dream, way back in the day. I was a young 'toon back then; I guess now you could say I'm lucky enough for a demon; Satan, really.

Donnoli: Quite inspiring! Speaking of, people are wondering about your creators' success, and some are even inspired by the founder! What advice would you give to the inspired individuals?

Bendy: Well, in this day of age, there's lots of opportunities out there, so keep dreaming! Most important, keep creating. You'll never know when you'll be the last person to do the thing you've first thought of!

Donnoli: Thank you, Bendy.

Bendy: You too as well!

*_____________________________________________

"Cut!"

The director shouts the phrase, as the cameras stopped recording.

Everyone said farewell to each other, then started to leave. As Bendy was about to leave, however, he noticed a strange pull towards the stage. Gradually, Bendy became more frightened, as he realized he could not out-pull the force.

One by one, people run, yet pushed back away; For the ink holding him at bay, swallowed him whole. The rest was conflicting; off-seas, yet ashore.

Needless to say, it would be fitting to say that the curtains of sight dropped, and faded to black, as with all the other senses.

He wouldn't be unconscious for long.