Part 1

(Okay So, Yesss, Here We Are, First Part, Be Warned Again, 100% Cringe)

Hikari

Hikari Was Waken Up By The Loud Sound Of Her Annoying Alarm Clock.

"Ughhh...Here We Are...Again, Good Morning Hika!"

Hika Yawned And Stretched Her Arms, Giving Another Yawn, Then Sat Up On The Bed And Starts Rubbing Her Eyes, Its Seems She's Still Tired Well Of Course...Obliviously, Waking Up 5:30 am Is Damn Bullshitting Yknow (Feel Me? No?..Alright :c)

"Well Shit, I Better Start Moving If I Dont Wanna Waste Time...."

She Then Stood Up And Starts Scratching The Back Of Her Head.

"Well....Should I Start By Bathing Or...Eating Hmm.."

She Thinked Deeply On What She's Suppose To Do First, Cause She's An Idiot And Dont Really Know What Goes First

(Damn It Hikari! You're 19! You Should Know This By Now!!")

(Hikari: Shut Up And Stick To The Script Author!)

(Okay Okay! Dont Need To Be Harsh Hika xD)

Hikari Then Just Went Straight To The Bathroom. She Took A Bath.

[Some Time Later, Dun Dun]

She Was All Dressed Up In Her Uniform, She Went Downstairs To The Kitchen And Prepared Some Toast With Avocado Spread...Mmmm Yummm~ :'P

She Went Outside With The Toast On Her Mouth.

[Badumdum, 2 Minutes Later, Cause Damn Im Lazy You Know! :')]

Hika Was Walking To School, With Her Formal Uniform Wear On A Basic 30 Minute Walk Routine To School, She Bumped Onto Her Best Friend, "Jiro"

"Good Morning Hikari!" Jiro Greeted Hikari, Waving At Her While He Walks Closer.

"Ahh..Morning Jiro!!" Hika Happily Replied As She Then Gave A Huge Hug To Jiro

"AcKk- You BitCh, StoP tHe DaMn Hugs Out Of NowheRe!" Jiro Said With A Panicked Face

"Teheeeee, Sorry! Its Just Actually A Special Day For Me Today!" Hika Said, Happily With A Big Grin On Her Face, She Stopped Hugging And Just Walked With Jiro On The Way To School

(Oh Really Now Hikka? ;>>>)

(Hika: Author! Staph It! Get Some Help-)

"Thats Great To Hear Hika...Well Say, How'd You Been This Couple Of Days? I havent Seen You For 3 Days- Thats A New Record Of You Disappearing Out Of Nowhere!" Jiro Said, In A Kind Of Worried Tone.

"Been Hard Man! Guys Been Chasing Me, And All I Know, I'm Getting Stalked By A Creepy Ass Grandpa That Takes Pictures Of My Breast!" She Replied, Irrated.

"Welp, Thats What Happens When You're Too Beautiful! HA-HA" Jiro Said Jokingly.

"HA-HA-HA, Very Funny You Gay Weirdo" Hika Replied, Sarcasticly

"Just Jokingg Hikkka~ Dont Take Things Too Seriously! You'll Get Wrinkles!" He Said As He Started To Just Laugh

[At School]

{The Hallways}

Hikari Getting Her Stuff On Her Locker, When She Got What She Needed, She Went And Closed Her Locker And Starts Just Walking To Her Classroom, But Cause Of Whoooa! (Half Of The Romance Novel In Schools) She Bumped Into A Guy And Her Books And Requirements Dropped On The Ground. . . She Looked Up.

She Saw A Guy Irrated At Her.

"Ah Shit..This Is Bad.." She Mumbles

"How About Watch Where You're Going Next Time??" The Guy Said, Looking At Hikari Irrated.

"He..Looks..Familiar...Ah..Right, Naroko." Still Mumbling To Herself.

Naroko Had Already Picked Up Her Stuff, Naroko Handed It All And Just Went And Walked Passed Her, Not Even Waiting For Hikari To Say Something.

"Oh..I..Alright..Th-that Was Embarrassing." She Said As She Stood Up And Starts Walking To Her Classmore.

.

. .

. . .

Naroko's Pov

"The Nerve Of That Girl! She Always Annoys Me When I See Her...But..Tsk, Im So Confused Why I Dont Anything Awful To That Bastard." Naroko Said To His Pal.

"Pfft, Cmon Dude, Just Admit You Like Her! Its Been Damn 100 Times That You've Complain About Her To Me, Somethings Up Man" His Friend Replied

"Why The Fuck Think That?! Bro, So Damn Many Girls Wanna Be With Me, I Wouldnt Go Waste My Time To Plain Ass Shitty Girls" Naroko Said.

"Uh-huh You Said That Last Year Dude, Yet Here You Are, Still Single And Still A Damn Poor Virgin!" His Friend Teased.

"Agh Man, Stop Rubbing It In, Too Much, Like Damn, I Get It, I Get It" Narako Rolling His Eyes And Crossing His Arms.

His Friend Just laughed At Him, While They Get In The Classroom, Naroko Just Been Thinking About Hikari. . .

||To Be Continued.||

(Hey Guys! So, Yes, This Is My First Ever Uhhh, Creation Of Something New, If You'd Have Fun Reading It, Thanks! Comment Down Some Mistakes That I've Made, I'll Be Sure To Fix Them! Once Again, I Am 100% New To This.

Kink <3.)