Middle fingers

This piece is dedicated to a former Wattpad author. I had written this fanfiction for a competition to her BnHA fanfiction "HEAT" that she started and never got to finish because harrassment and reporting from others, hate and down putting. She left Wattpad for her mental health and at least her fans respected that...

UPDATE: The author SUSURRXUS is back and doing well! Go read her stories!
----------------------------

Things to know before reading:

This is a one shot that has no mature content. The scenes take place on UA campus. Most important is that this contains the Omegaverse, the Baku×Deku ship already exists. Very light fluff is included. Have fun!

_________________________________________

"It's always all about 1 - A, all the frigging time. All our teacher talks about is how we should take that damned class as an example, that they will know how to fight real villains. It's not my fault those priviledged rich kids are- ACK!"

Itsuka had finally had enough and jabbed his side. "Shut up, Neito. Have so damn self respect for once and have a look at your own soles. No for real, you stepped into dog poop."

"What- EWW. That's probably one of their mutts. Who said there were mutts allowed here anyway?! And what's that smell? It smells like Chocolate and Citrus."

"OMG I knew it would happen!", Itsuka fangirled. "They were just meant for each other! I mean, if you look up the meaning of tsundere, Bakugou's face is plastered all around it."

Neito finally dared a look up, also curios of this smell he was witnessing.

"What the- AHAHAHAHA!" The blue eyed alpha jumped into Izuku's and Katsuki's path. "I didn't think this class could get any worse than it already was! You are all fucking gay! You have got to be the biggest laughing stock of all UA!! Aren't you ashamed?!", the boy exclaimed as he grinned like a maniac.

Izuku was so tired after the talk with his mom and Katsuki. Getting his mom convinced that Katsuki really did ask for consent and he wasn't just some rapist was a really hard and embarrassing task. Due to his tensed form throughout the time whilst having principal Nezu in presence had him so exhausted, that he just blushed lightly and slid closer into Katsuki warmth.

Which should have been described as flame spewing heat as he bit his tongue bloody and was about to go sicko mode before Itsuka stopped him with a soft flat palm on his rising chest. She smiled and slightly turned her head at the insulting boy before steadily saying:

"You're gay too."

Even the curly out of the four could smirk at that, but Neito wished he could stab the girl with his eyes before raising his voice:

"You lil' bi-"

"Don't you dare call her that, Monoma!"

The little angered voice came from behind Katsuki's newly acquired protective stance. Neito could never be made speechless unless he was knocked out, but Izuku had somehow performed that magic trick. The blond just gaped at Izuku, who tried his best to keep his angry stare up.

After what felt like years of staring Katsuki forcefully took his boy by the arm and started dragging him away. He could have overheard what was about to be said, but no, this wasn't something to be ignored.

"You don't deserve him, prick."

Katsuki whipped around causing himself whiplash but he gritted his teeth through the pain: "Oi, what did you say you lil' fucker?!"

🎉 You've finished reading ❝𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤❞ | 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 | 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 🎉