Black and Red and Everything in Between

The Black Hawk was the biggest vigilante in Binghamton. While he wasn't as widely known as the other vigilanties, he still had a fairly huge fan base. If he thought that as one of his huge accomplishments, then nobody needs to know that. His civilian form Callum Hunter, was however, way more widely known. He was 24 years old and was going to take over the family business in a couple of years. Callum was the son of the most famous person in the technology industry and his mother, well Callum never knew her because she died when he was born. What was also widely known was that Callum didn't want to run the business and so that was why when he was 18 he joined the army for two tours then without anyone knowing became the Black Hawk. He also has a twin brother who was shipped off to boarding school when he because "too much trouble" or something like that. His brother Ryder then ran away from the boarding school and was never heard from again dubbed as missing even though his brother and his father never bothered to find him.

Emery Barnes was your average 23 year old girl. She was working to get her Bachelor of Fine Arts and as of right now was leaving her shift from Starbucks with a Caramel Brulee latte. It was overcast and freezing cold but that was expected for the weather in Binghamton. She was wearing an orange sweater with black overalls and ankle high leather boots along with her signature gray beanie. Her blond hair was put up into a fast dutch braid that twisted to the side but whenever she went to take a sip of her drink her hair would whip into her mouth because of the wind. Walking over to the flat that she shared with her best friend Myra Gibson. Myra lived in Britain for the first seven years of her life until she moved to the States where as luck would have it, went to the same school as Emery and the two girls hit off. As of right now, when Emery walked in, Myra was drinking what looked like black tea and working on a criminal law case one of her class in her law school. Looking up from her worked Myra turned and smiled at her.

"Guess what I found out today" Myra said as Emery was taking off her shoes and closing the door.

"What did ya find out?"

"Black Hawk's identity"

"Wait seriously"

"No...but I really want to know." Emery raised an eyebrow looking at Myra, she smiled back.

"So what did you find out?"

"Callum Hunter..."

"Uh huh"

"He ran away" Myra said matter-of-factly. Emery froze while washing her hands and the steddy fall of the water was the only thing that was heard throughout the flat.

"Oh"

"Yup," Myra said smirking as she turned back to her work, "isn't that something."

"Do you know why he ran away" Emery said as she finished washing her hands and walked to the couch with her Caramel Brulee where Myra was sitting.

"Nope," voiced Myra as she put her work down on the table, twisting to grab a blanket from the side of the couch, "No one has any information on what caused him to leave, some even say that he hasn't left and say that they still see him with his father."

"That's really strange" Emery muttered while throwing the blanket over both of them as Myra stretched out putting her feet on her. Emery glared at Myra who just took a sip of her tea and smirked at her while throwing the TV remote at her. Catching it before the remote hit here face, Emery pressing the power button and flicked to the news channel.

"-was seen with his father today but was declared missing just three hours earlier" A blond lady whose name apparently was Karen Jones. There was a recording showing Callum walking with his dad just thirty minutes ago downtown.