To Love or Not to Love

I have a great life... right? I get to dance all around the world with my twin brother, share what I love with others, see all the beautiful faces that love us and support us, we apart of the Jordan family, we are the face of Diesel Fragrance, and we gonna be in a mainstream movie. But, why do I feel so empty? Why am I constantly so sad? Things are working out so well for us, but I just... I don't know. I guess what I'm saying is... I want someone to share it with. I have my twin yeah, sure, true. I got my family, my friends, even my fans, but no woman to share it with. I want true love, I want a woman who will always be there for me, through the ups and downs in my life. I want a woman who I can wake up to every morning and hear her say 'I'm not going anywhere.' I want someone who I can one day call my wife, my love, my everything... where is that special someone? Am I ever gonna find her?

As I lay here in my thoughts, my phone buzzes. I reach over and grab my phone off the night stand. With my eyes still adjusting to the brightness I check my phone and see it's Larry calling. What does he want? I answer:

Lau: Whatchu want bro?

Larry: Woah man chill. I was just calling to see if you wanted to come hang with us today.

Lau: Nah not today, I'm gonna stay in.

Larry: Why? You in you feelings again?

Lau: No, I'm just not feeling it ok? Are you done?

Larry: Mhm, sure whatever man, I'll call you later. In the meantime make sure you go outside or something, don't be bummed all day. *hangs up*

I look at my phone like it had gone crazy, and slam it back on the night stand. I love my brother but sometimes he's the most annoying person to exist. I pick my phone back up and take my feelings to Instagram, might as well share my pain with somebody right?

After I lay around "in my feelings", I decide to get up and freshen up a bit. They say the shower is the best place to to release you feelings, so I did just that, I cried the whole time. As I let the water rinse my tears away, I finally decided to get out. I go through my suitcase trying to find a clean t-shirt, I barely had any... great. I managed to find one I had gotten from a fan at a workshop. Heh, too cute, I really do love them. I put on my sweats and the t-shirt and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I would order room service but I'm lazy, so I made myself a bowl of cereal. I took my bowl and sat on my bed and watched cartoons. By the end of the day, I should feel better... I hope.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I swear I hate my job. Cleaning and collecting other people's sheets and towels, who knows what they did to them. This would've never been my first choice but I needed the money. Being single and living in a big city is not cheap. Being that my little studio apartment is all I can afford, I'm just gonna have to live with it. Jade, a housekeeper, sounds terrible doesn't it? Oh well, at least I have a job.

"Jade, Room 127 needs clean towels."

"Alright, let me just put this load in real quick."

"Don't keep him waiting too long, he's famous."

"Oh really, who is it?"

"You ever heard of Les Twins?"

"Oh yeah, aren't those the guys who won World of Dance last year?"

"Yep, and one of them needs you to bring him—

"Towels mhm yeah I know."

"And just a warning, they're extremely good looking on tv so you know they're gonna be 10x more fine in person."