0.1 Pre-Chapter.

Hello, Zip here!

This is a warning for readers before they proceed with this fanfiction.

1. This fanfic was written back in 2019, it was drafted and is now being picked back up with a better plot and writing. The plot will have some gaps due to me not remembering what direction this fanfiction was originally going.

2. I don't remember the full story for Echotale as the original creator got rid of their work, so I'm working on everything based off of the wiki and any personal head-canons I have. Sans and Papyrus will be present in this fanfiction as well, so please be aware of that.

3. I don't remember how to write [] x reader fanfics so please bear with me as this fanfic proceeds. Some things may not make sense but hopefully it wont be too confusing either.

4. Hopefully updates will be weekly, either Friday's or Tuesday's will be the days I update this fanfiction.

5. There will be rough descriptions of violence, blood shed, gore, etc. There will absolutely not be any SA mentioned in this as I am uncomfortable writing it; and some readers may be uncomfortable reading it so I do not wish to take any risks based on that. I will try to make sure to stay clear of the topic when chapters are developing.

6. Chara, Frisk, and Y/N are all related in this. There wont be any ships with Chara and Frisk as they will be portrayed as children here. The only relations in this fic will be between the reader & g! sans.

I believe that is all for this. If I forgot anything it will probably be added, but these are the main points I want to make for this. I think it's best I write this beforehand anyway so readers are aware of what I'll be writing and such. I hope you will enjoy reading this as much as I will enjoy writing this!

~Zip~