Chapter 1: a city that is not like the others

7H00:

I get up normal, brush my teeth, get dressed and do my hair and take my clothes. I go down I find one of my brothers Henri it is the oldest of us all it prepare breakfast.

me: Well, there's no one there?

Henri: You know we're back in school, it's hard for them *rigole *

me: no false *laugh *

I sit in one of the seats and take the milk and chocolate, chocolate toast and eat as the others start to come down. I introduce them to you so in our group we are 5 there is Henry the oldest then Leo who is a few years old then Ethan the third oldest, then there is Jay who is older and then me the youngest in the group. he goes down except Jay.

Ethan: Isn't he the other one?

henri: Who?

me: Well, in your opinion?

Leo: Did he party again yesterday?

Henry: Yes, I think he was at a birthday party yesterday

me: I'll wake him up

Henri: Be careful, huh?

me: yes yes yes

I go upstairs until that room, I don't knock, I go in and close the door behind me. I feel like I'm 3 years old, I take a bucket that's in that room, yes, we all have one in case or if we want to sober up after a night.I fill a bottom with water and go in front of his bed, I spill on his face. He gets up and throws a black look at me, I laugh and run before he catches me, I go down laughingly.

Leo: What are you doing?

me: nothing I just woke him up in my own way

Ethan: what a kid's room

me: hey! the tapping

henri: Whose turn is it to wash the dishes?

Leo: Wasn't it jay and elia?

me : yes 

I clear my bowl and start cleaning, little by little the others bring back their bowls and glasses. 

  7H30:

once I finish the dishes I sit down with new ones and finish my toast. Henri turns on the TV and turns on our program.

journalist: Good morning, today is an important moment because today a young girl was reported missing yesterday at 11:30 pm, near a reputable nightclub in town, if you she saw her calling directly this phone number that appears on your screen. This person is 5'7", blond hair to her lower back, she has brown eyes that very evening she had a white sweater with dark blue jeans and black heels. if you see the kidnapper, don't come near him and call the number directly-

Ethan: I can feel the shit coming in class.

Leo: Maybe it'll be cancelling classes. 

Me: Don't even think about it. You saw the problem with other guy, I know no what is his name. 

henri: ohhhh yes that's right 

jay: yes, but it's something more serious

me: mwoh you know they don't even know what a serious thing it is 

henri: the only thing that's serious is that it's 45 and it takes 15 minutes 

we all run to get our bags and then we go out, henri closes the door I had time to see our neighbour who is in front of our house it is an old man who brings back young women and young men, he talks with nobody in the neighbourhood, and he judges people but even more with us. henri hit me gently on my shoulder so that we can move, we run to our bus then we get out at our bus stop. when we get out we see police cars park a little bit we would say an apocalypse scene, there are the students' parents who bring them back to the wire rack. ah yes I forgot to specify that our building and a condenser of the differents several sectors and higher levels which makes us meet high school students and others.