Annyeong oppa!!

November 7, 2014

7:56 PM

Annyeonghaseyo Suho oppa!!!,

      I just finished my exams and here I am relaxing before knowing my grade tomorrow. How was your day? Are you tired? Have you eaten your dinner? I wish I could say these to you in person one day. I am still hoping, oppa. I am trying my very best to get high grades. I am using my 500% effort because after this hard ship I know I will succeed. 

      I adore you; you do not know I exist.

      I scream your name, you don’t know mine.

      I dream for you, you dream of others.

      I cried for you, you cried for yourself.

      Above all,

      I love you while you love all.

      That is what my life. I keep on telling myself that you and I will be together, I even told my friends that “if he and I will be together, you will eat all that you have said” and you know what? They just laughed at me telling me I am crazy. I know that I am fighting against reality but can you blame me? In dreaming, I find love at least I will feel love. Who will like a girl like me? Not fair and I have pimples. I am NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) but when I entered the world of kpop, I found confidence and hope. Here, at least I can say my bias will marry me, I know its impossible but that is the only thing that runs to my mind. I am taking Bachelor of Science in Biology and it is not easy. Whenever I review for a practical exam or major exams, I tell myself, you want to see Suho (EXO) right? You have to pass so that he will be proud of you. And look, it works!!

      2 years from now I will be 18 already and as a gift I will come to Korea to fulfill my dream. I would be in my 3rd year that time and I know I would be really busy but promise is a promise. I will enter medical school and it would take me another 10 years to get my license as a doctor. I will be let’s just say 28 or 29 that time. I know that time you have already fulfilled your dream and it would be my turn to fulfill mine.

Oppa, I hope this letter will b sent to you. You are my inspiration. Thank you for being there when I am about to give up. Thank you for being a good model. I promise oppa that even all of your fans will leave I will be just here supporting you, even if I am the only one left, I don’t care, I will continue to support and love you even if you do not know me.

      Oppa, SARAGHAEYO!!!

Love,

Sofia