B a b e

"All the girls are giving me compliments now, Y/n. Why can't you just respect me just like them and stop teasing me about my diaper days?"

Shuyang groaned as he held the groceries, helping Y/n from the heavy mess. She thanked him quietly before hopping back on teasing him.

They stopped by the ally which they always took as the shortcut back home from the market.

"Aww, is our baby feeling bad again? Does he wanna  some banana milk?"

Y/n mocked as she giggled lightly, her hands patting Shuyang's shoulder before he flicked her fingers sharply. Yet she merely giggled once again in response.

"Y/n I swear to the living-"

Shuyang muttered darkly, his voice low. Y/n was honestly rather surprised by the new lower tone of voice from her friend but hid her reaction with a mocking smile.

Shuyang started stomping towards her, his face painted with a look of frustration as he dropped the groceries onto the ground. Y/n merely continued to snigger,

"Ouchie! Baby's throwing a tantrum and he's- wait! W-what? S-shuyang what are you doing-"  She stuttered, her lips now squeaking inaudible words.

Her back finally hit the ally wall, her breath hitching as Shuyang's hands blocked the sight of everything else, as he pinned her arms.

He toucher her forehead with his own, looking straight into her eyes. They're nose's almost touching, lips only an inch apart. His breath steady, her's uneasy. Y/n's mouth shut itself tight as Shuyang distanced himself, admiring the rare sight in front of him.

Y/n was blushing and felt shy.

Shy.

He wanted to take a picture, to prove to his gege's that he actually got Lee Y/n shy.

Shuyang smirked smugly by the sudden change of character of the blushing girl in his arms. Y/n had her lips parted, her eye's slightly glossy.

He chuckled at the look of Y/n's vulnerable state. It looked satisfying and funny at the same time, seeing his childhood pal suddenly become so sensitive in his arms.

He moved towards Y/n's ears, his breath hitting her neck,

"Maybe you should have said better words out of that pretty mouth Y/n."

He said that with a low voice, his tone deeper than Y/n had ever heard before. He distanced himself once more. His gaze blazing with intimidation.

Y/n gulped, she was unsure where this was going. She looked back into Shuyang's dark orbs, his hot gaze never faltering. Y/n couldn't help it, she let her eyes traveled down to Shuyang's beautifully molded lips. She wanted to touch those lips, run the shape of them with her finger. Y/n felt a hot feeling run through his body, her face decorated itself into an even darker shade of rouge. She closed her eyes shut, only sparing one final glance at Shuyang's lips

Suddenly she felt the hard grip soften- then letting her arms go. Y/n opened her eyes, to see an amused Shuyang with a raised eyebrow. His eyes were no longer the intimidating, the blazing gaze which made her cheeks tint. No, his eyes we're back to they're usual casual selves. Y/n also noticed his lips fixed on a silly grin.

Shuyang chuckled lightly before letting the girl slide herself down the wall by her back, letting go of Y/n's arms.

The poor girl was so shocked she almost chocked on air, unable to process what just happened. Her lips releasing hitched breaths every so often. Her eyes wider than plates, eyelashes never fluttering shut.

"C'mon Y/n, let's head back to the others. Zihao and I made a bet on how fast we'd get back..."

Shuyang trailed off as he picked up the groceries off the ground. The was just about to get going before turning his head, noticing Y/n's still flustered expression.

"Aren't you coming?"

Shuyang asked in a cheerful voice. Y/n gaped at his sudden duality, her jaw almost hit the ground.

"Y-yeah. Just an s-sec!"

Y/n picked herself up very quickly, her breathing in such an unstable pace that her face turned red. She could not believe it, she could not comprehend Shuyang's sudden change of persona.

Y/n glanced at Shuyang's casual aura, as if his recent dominance against her simple teasing, straightforwardly pinning her onto the ally wall, never happened. What just happened- NEVER HAPPENED! How can he just act like he didn't just ruin her image of him being this innocent little baby by just pinning her onto the bloody wall and make her feel all warm, embarrassed? HE MADE HER SHY! SHY!

Y/n inhaled deeply, shaking her head as she smiled brightly back at Shuyang. Now wasn't the time to question her life choices which included Shuyang. She had to pin onto that later, maybe discuss that with her girlfriends... for now though, she might just need to stick in which she always would do- tease him, for now.

"Yeah coming, kid"

♡♡♡

Coming soon... on November♥