The beginning

I cried as they tortured us. Just as I heard a scream I knew I should have never done it.
One day ( the day of my birthday) I invited Zack and Tyler. Zack also invited his brother and he always steals something. Last time he stole my phone. On the news a house burned down just a few blocks away. They said there was no evidence because no one was there. Strange but that won't let me down this will be a great day!
1 hour later....   Apparently the body's are missing. But my friends came over and Zack is strange like really strange. First he says " no don't sorry......fire." over and over again. Then Tyler says" He's probably playing a prank." I don't think this was a prank I'm scared for Zack. I don't know if it's just me.... or him.
1 hour and 30 minutes later...... His brother told us to play baseball with him and we said yes. As soon as we got outside we were hit and knocked out. I saw a little. A guy in a black mask said " Are you sure man it's scary in there." And Mike said " Dude I'm ready to get rid of them" and they noticed me and stared at me.... until one hit me with a baseball bat. I was bleeding when I woke up " Where am I!" I yelled. I was scared Why? Why us? There was a speaker and I heard " Well Well what do we have hear 3 survivors 2 asleep hmmm I bet your wondering why and because you make my life worthless and yes I burned this useless house and have you ever wondered why is there no evidence? Hehehe I will tell you I'm the guy who broke into 5 banks in 1 hour. I gathered a gang and they made sure there was no evidence and they killed any one who finds one. Now what they didn't find was this flamethrower around you guys and yes I am Mike!" And as if on cue Tyler and Zack woke up and I was dumbfounded. Then Zack said " Hey I will go and search" and I noticed he had a bullet hole and then they both came at once and started beating me and Zack. I  screamed and try to fight back but both discovered a knife and started hammering at us. I cried as they tortured us. Just as I heard a scream I knew I should have never done it. But that scream was from Zack he came and kicked them Tyler stood up and grabbed the knife and one dropped a lighter and I said " Back away I have a lighter!" Tyler and Zack ran but then as we looked back Mike stood and said " you can't get rid of me Jack,Zack and Tyler I'm Superman." And Zack grabbed the lighter  and said " here's your Kryptonite ." And he tackled Mike and Tyler ran after him and went in but it was to late he lit the place in flames as soon as Tyler got in. I heard screams and I dropped down and I remembered all the good times we had and how we meet in kindergarten. I started crying and got the gun and shoot... at the boy behind me the black mask guy was going to attack me. I pulled the mask and it showed my brother. I ran into the exploded house. No sign of anyone just a piece of paper and in that paper it said " can't get rid of me that easily." And I cried and I put the paper in my pocket and something was strange I didn't see anything no even the guy I shot.