Eye Love You

(During the second semester in college my professor ask us to predict what will happen if there is no vision. I had given her enough possibilities that had never touched her brain. I don't know if she was happy but she actually place a note and a smiley.)

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” the popular saying goes but what if the beholder had an impaired vision?  We can say that there will be some difficulty in deciphering the meaning of real beauty, is it not?

If there will be no vision ,then it is possible that we have other ways to perceive things and of course if there’s no vision the inventor of eyeglasses will not be that famous. Moreover, if we had no vision then it will be hard for us to distinguish Joan’s friend from your friends, and there we will have confusion.

There is also a possibility that here will be no molecules, relationships among science and environment and phenomena that can be examined since most of these need careful observation which involves our vision. If there’s no vision the Philippineswill gain no independence because the Katipuneros will not be able to read the “El Fili and Noli Me Tangere”, which had opened their hearts and ignited the fire of their nationalistic ideologies.

Paintings, sculptures will not be appreciated because we will not know how beautiful an artwork isespecially, if we don’t know why it is beautiful, and there will be no controversial book, the Da Vinci Code, which for me is a good book, and the church will not worry about many things that concerns their existence.

Having no vision is a “no-no Argument but as what Freddie Aguilar had said in his song “Bulag Pipi,Bingi,” person which does not have vision will be exempted in Earthly sins.

This may sound a little corny but nevertheless it has a meaning my friends.