Chapter 1

O M G!! It's the first day of high school. What am I going to wear. Well I go to a school with uniforms now so there's not much to choose from. But I decide on grey shorts and a white polo shirt. It doesn't exactly scream me but it's the best I could do.

I quietly make my way in the kitchen. Careful not to wake up my two younger siblings who don't have wake up for another hour for elementary school.

My mom and dad are both sitting at the table in there uniform for work. My dads a custodian and my mother is a PSW. Not exactly living in the fast lane but hey I'm still living.

I eat breakfast, brush my teeth, do my hair, and put everything I need in my backpack. The buss comes at 7 in the morning so it's very early for me. But I make my way down my street to catch the buss. It's an hour long so I put my earbuds in and fall asleep.

******

"Addeline !!"

I wake up at the sound of my name and look to see who's calling me

"How's my favourite ginger?!" The person who called me is now sitting next to me

It was my best friend Georgia. I didn't know she was on the same buss as me but this is great.

"Georgi!!" I give her a hug "excited?"

"Yes!"

I think by now we were the loudest people on the buss and probably the most annoying .

When finally get to school, classes don't start for another half an hour so me and Georgia walk around the school a bit. Go people watching. Us niners don't exactly have a lot of extremely nice looking guys. But I'm pretty sure there's at lest a top ten list somewhere.

The bell rings and I make my way to my first period. French. I have to take it every year considering the fact that I go to a full French high school. After French class, I have drama. Then it's lunch.

I find Georgia and we sit down on the stairs a eat. This big group of guys came past us. Me and Georgia look at each other and use the code. Circle is hot, square is not. And then sphere is really hot and cube is ugly.

" the one with the blond hair is a circle" she says

"No that's a square" I comment back "what about the one with the bieber hair?"

"That's a sphere." She tells me "every girl I guess has a crush on him. but apparently he's already got a girlfriend. She's younger though and doesn't go to this school."

I can see why they all have a liking for that guy. He just gots one of those faces. But I don't really want to be one of those girls who have a crush on him as well. It's just competition that I don't need.

The bell rings and I have English. I sit at a table where this girl named Lauren is at. We went to elementary school together so I feel a little but more comfortable with someone I already know.

The second bell rings and the teacher closes the door. But just before its closed, the dude with the bieber hair walks in. He's in my class. I sit up a bit uncomfortably. He sits down at a spot in the frunt. I'm all the way in the back. Way to go Addeline is all I can think of. Okay that guy is definitely on the list.

The teacher calls on everyone to see who's here. Bieber's name is actually Cat for short for a name that no one can pronounce.

After third period, I have science class. Georgia and Cat are both in this class. I sit next Georgia but the teacher had other plans. He put us in alphabetical order by last names. When he was finished, I was on the total exact opposite side of class from Georgia, Cat was not close, but I now sat next to a guy who looks like Cody Simpson. He is definitely on the list so I guess the seating is okay.

That class ended and it was time to go home with homework in every subject.
Whoop de do.