Ropo's Multiple Personality Disorder AU

Edit: i didn't realize the picture was vertical instead of horizontal, sorry about that

In this AU Ropo has multiple personalities, the Ropo we all know and love, a cold hearted assassin, and a homicidal psychopath

G.E. doesn't really like emotions, and prefers not to have. From his view, emotions get in the way. He's not emotionless, he has the capacity to feel, he just acts emotionless. Uses a machete as a weapon.

R.E. is an absolute psycho. He loves anything murder and gore related. Really loves it when things get bloody. He doesn't use a weapon, and prefers to use his hands to kill his victims.

R.E. is NOT Ropo.exe nor evil little Ropo. R.E. is completely different from those two and is NOT them

The physical appearance changes based on who's in control. As you can see in the picture. If G.E. is in control then Ropo's clothes would change into his. If R.E. is in control then Ropo's clothing will rip. Only when Ropo is in control will his clothes change back to normal.

Same thing with the eyes.
Blue eyes = ropo in control
Green eyes = G.E. in control
Red eyes = R.E. in control

Ropo first learned about them a week after he met the minevengers. They scarred him a bit but he's used to them now.

They other personalities don't have names so Ropo just calls them G.E. and R.E. to make things simple.

Now you might be wondering how Ropo stays in control over the other two. Well the answers simple. G.E. doesn't really care if he's in control or not and R.E. has limits.

Unlike G.E. ,R.E. ,when he's in control, uses a lot of Ropo's energy an only has a limited amount of time before Ropo's body falls unconscious and goes back into Ropos mind. This doesn't happen with G.E.

This can be very dangerous for all three. If Ropo is in a dangerous situation and his body falls unconscious, an a dude shoots Ropo through his heart and kills him, then the other two die.

If Ropo dies then the other two die. They need Ropo alive to survive. But this changes when either G.E. or R.E. is in control. If one of them is in control, and gets shot or something, then the wound that killed them would heal/regenerate and only that personality would die.

If G.E. is in control and gets shot, then only he dies and the bullet would would heal. This would not happen if Ropo was in control since he's the host.

G.E. and R.E. seem bad but their honestly good. They try to protect Ropo if he needs them to. They also made a promise to Ropo that they would protect any if the other little club members if they were around.

If by any chance any of you would like to write a book or something featuring this AU then that is perfectly acceptable. Also please tag me if anyone writes something with this AU

Bye :)