The Locket

My name is Serina Scarlet. I got this locket from my Grand Mother on her death bed two years ago. She told me only to open it when the time was right. I was unsure about what was in the locket, but I knew that I would respect her wishes. I have no Mother or Father. I was raised by my GrandParents. I always wondered what had happened to my parents or where they were at the time, but when ever I would even think about them, I always seem to forget about them right after. It would be strange If I were a human, but Im not. Im a Witch. Not the kind that have crooked noses, stur pots, or ride brooms. But the kind that aren't good, aren't  bad, and look exactly like any other human does. Im a bit different from the rest, I have deep red Scarlet hair, that almost look unreal but you can not doubt that its 100% natural. Ive always felt distant from people because of this, but my Grand Parents always supported me.

         I took a deep breath as I stared up and the dark gleaming moon. I was alone. For two years now I've lived alone. After Granny died. I need to find a better job then working with these ignorant humans. Maybe I should join a witch hollow? Thats actually not such a bad Idea. I haven't really learnt manny spells though, so it would be hard to get accepted. I should probably go to a spell school first. I was only 16, surely they would have to let me in at this age. I went into my house and closed the balcony door. I stepped inside the threshold of the huge research room my granny made. Big enough to fit a small human house in. Ive never really looked into the spell books, But Ive learnt a lot about Witchery history. I go onto the archive we have, which is a crafted technology only us witches use.  I searched up the closest spell school to me. Turns out its around 1 mile away, not too bad for a spell school. I sign up for classes starting tomorrow. I head to my room and pack my things for my new dormitory. Ive never been to school before, I wonder how this will go. Until tomorrow I tell myself as I lay in my bed and shut my eyes for the last time.

_____

Sorry about the quality about this chapter, made this a while ago, the next chapter will be better.