Goodbyes

[What you and Wednesday look like(picture)]

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I was walking downstairs with my twin. Wednesday. We were both walking side to side holding hands Like we always do. Most of the 'humans' as I like to call them, can't tell us apart. The only thing different about the two of us was our eye colors. Wednesday had grey soulless eyes. While mine was A bright shining E/c. Most people would even say they glow in the dark. Other than that we are practically the same. "Wednesday, I'll miss you the most," I said looking straight ahead. I turned to face Wednesday as she spoke, "Yes, I as well. I will make sure to visit, I'm sure you'll do the same." Wednesday spoke with no emotion, Our voices even sounded the same. I gave her a gentle peck on the cheek as my parents and brother made their way downstairs.

"Oh, My evil little Addams is leaving! What Shall I do Gomez!" My Mother cried out hugging onto father. Pugsley gave me a giant hug. While I slightly cringe in disgust. "O-Oh sorry big sis! I forgot no hugs!" Pugsley apologized, "It's alright." I said to Pugsey as I turn around to face my mother and father. "Mother, Father, I'll make sure to visit," I said while pecking them on the cheek.

I Look at Wednesday and hug her, She was the only one I would hug and the only one who I would allow to hug me. We pulled away from our hug. I say my goodbyes once more as lurch carried my bags outside. I do a small wave while exiting the mansion.

"Thank you Lurch but I think I can handle it from here," I said, picking up my bags and entering the cab I called later in the day. "The airport, please." I simply stated. The taxi begins to drive, I take out my first-class airplane ticket And began to slowly fiddle with it.