Mr. Crawford

As Nikishita walk inside the school gate. She was approached by the silent wind, and as the sunlight kisses her cheeks. A smile plastered on her lips for there was a very pleasant thing that happens to her.

The only thing that is making sound was her luggage bag as she pull it.
Once her old rubber shoes arrive in an office like room with a sign board
" Dean's Office" . She knock three times and seat beside a near mono block of chair for her to wait.

While waiting she grab her phone and earphone. While listening and humming a lullaby song the door open .

A masculine man in 40's call her name.

"Are you Ms. Nikishita? " the man said. Nikishita straighten her posture and now as a sign of respect to the person. A composed her self for her to talk.

"Yes, that's me!" She replied. With no reaction to the person in front of her.

The man invites her to enter the room for them to talk .

Nikishita follows the man as he leads the way inside and offer her a seat in front of long table piled with scattered papers and a black pen.

"Please, have a seat " The man said .

The man told her to wait for a moment. As he will get the registration form , key and school book where the rule is written in there .

Nikishita look at her clock as she check the time.

" 3 AM... "

The room where she was is the deans office surrounded with lots of book shelves and pile of folders categorized into colors, there where white folder, gray a brown and a black with golden linings of color. She didn't bother it as the the Dean came back holding a red folder and a red book.

"Please sign up the folder" The dean said as he gave the red folder.

Nikishita open and read the folder as she sign up the Dean mumble something when she didn't sign her surname and last name , but she didn't bother it.

She set it aside as a sign that she was done signing it. The Dean pass her a red book .

"Inside that book a key and card can be found " The dean said. As she open the cover, the Dean continued.

" Just read the book and you'll find out the use of that key and card found , just find it at the categories of your book connected at those things I gave you"While pointing the book and Instructing her.

"oh..." She just replied.

"And Ms. Nikishita there is a map inside the your book." The dean said.

"Okay,  Thank Mr?" She ask as she don't no it's name.

" It's Mr. Crowford" the man replied.

"Okay, Mr. Crawford I'll take my leave ". As she walk away, the Dean took the telephone and dailed someone.

Nakishita continue walking while strolling it's her language bag . She opened her guide book . She was reading it while walking not bothering it's surrounding until a running man pass through her....

Date started : November 11,2019